Encounter with Noobs !!!!

I guess this belongs here as well:

Hi,

No offense to anyone here but whoever thinks any cables will do has no idea of what they talking bout !! I for one will say if you invest please stay far far away from these cheap Chinese stuff !!

Having tested dozens of these so called high grade and thick (as thick as they come ) I can stick my neck out and say that they all bunch of B****T and give absolutely no VFM even if they cost Rs.50/- !!

Hence my advice to you,Please take your time and evaluate the options and then take call rather then just pick random Crap thats available from any corner electrical shop (any such places) !

Offcourse this is if you are looking for quality and nothing else,if you are just looking for some connectivity then all the cables mentioned will do the job just fine !

If you are looking to extract the last bit of juice from your equipment then investing in cables makes a big difference !! Believe me when I say this as I have done a lot of R&D on the subject (check my sig for sample work of mine)

Regards.

http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/hdmi-cable-190380.html#post1803029

Me: AMD is gonna rock sandybridge with Buldozer
Friend: i think Asus is better.

same friend, different convo: I have an i7.
Me: bah, konta and koto nilo(great,which one and how much)?
Him: ei 9000something
Me: :x FU thats a crappy overpriced i5 (yes im an AMD)

CA50 said:
Common girl's concept :)

:eek:hyeah:

one more...

Me: Whats your BB Plan( Free Usage).
Friend: 2 GB
Me: Have you used it fully?
Friend: No. I just watch videos on YouTube. I don't download anything.

carbonn said:
Me: Whats your BB Plan( Free Usage).
Friend: 2 GB
Me: Have you used it fully?
Friend: No. I just watch videos on YouTube. I don't download anything.
This is another n00b misconception, which leads to epic and hilarious fights between an ISP CC and such n00bs :bleh:

djmykey said:
This is another n00b misconception, which leads to epic and hilarious fights between an ISP CC and such n00bs :bleh:
Quote from my ISP:

Your downloading limit is 10GB, browsing is unlimited...

20 days later, when 10GB is over, I quote this statement back to her, reply is : "You must have a virus on your computer"

mehrotra.akash said:
Quote from my ISP:

Your downloading limit is 10GB, browsing is unlimited...

20 days later, when 10GB is over, I quote this statement back to her, reply is : "You must have a virus on your computer"

Tell the c.c guy to *Shoot himself dead*

This is what i encountered in last 12hr with a Nokia nOObish

A friend ringed me due to some issue with his bro's cell nokia 5230

Me: Hi, what firmware are you running on your cell?

Friends bro: Firmware???what?

Me: Tere cell mein kaunsa firmware version installed hai?

FBro: Boss my cell is latest & it doesnt use any firmware, it has the latest softwares installed with lots of applications and games.

Me: wtf??:rofl: ...errr!@:bangin:$#@^ ....Achaa! to kaunsa software hai jara batana.

FBro: Bahot sarey hai...opera, winrar, xplore, alarm, installer, torch, smartget etc. & lots of games.:lol:

Me: ok'll cal u back in a moment...and soon I laughed so much that my stomach started paining badly....:rofl:but also felt like banging my head on to the wall:judge:

A 3rd year college Junior to me : Sir, there is some hacker who is hacking my computer and making my comp very slow in process. I cannot even play AOE properly.
Me: How do you know someone is hacking your computer.
Junior: When I run net user command, i see that someone with IP address 127.0.0.1 is always connected to my computer. { PS: Sorry forgot all windows cmd line tricks, 6 years since I used cmdline on windows, so pardon me if command is incorrect}
Me: Turn off your stupid Norton Antivirus, it is scanning your computer every day. 127.0.0.1 is your localhost IP.
Junior[with Archemedies expression ]:Oh I see, looks like Antivirus is hacking my comp by setting my IP address behind my back.
Me: Turn your frigging AV off and play the darn game.

djmykey said:

friend tells something similar
me :which 3g?
friend :airtel 3g :eek:hyeah:
me :whats so special about airtel 3g ?
friend : i get browsing in 3g for free unlimited :S
me: check your settings bro you could even download from those settings.
friend :na re shopkeeper told me i can only browse with it. else airtel will call me telling me i have downloaded on 3g.
me: let me see the settings
then i keep the wap settings as default for everything and he now downloads for free :mad:

Yesterday I invited my noob friend to COd4 mp

He was shot by a opponent sniper.

*His kill cam opens up*

Friend: "Omg look at this guy pawning a noob with his sniper! "

*he didnt realize that it was his kill cam, and that it was him getting killed*

WE all laughed our asses off!

A Conversation with my friend on FB chat sometime in 2010.

Friend: Can u tell me how much Internet speed and dwnloading speed will i get?

Me: Whats ur connection speed?

Friend: 100Mbps

Me: :O lol Bevkuf that speed(100 Mbps) is the speed your Ethernet port in your computer which is communicating with your DSL or Cable modem. Your internet speed is much slower. Should be like in kbps or 1-2Mbps. What is your plan and speed jus tell that.

Friend: My speed is 300kbps Connect Broadband Rs.200 My PC config is 512mb Ram Athlon 2.4ghz processor webcam and 160gb HDD...Kitni Speed dega? considering my CPU is 2.4ghz and OS is Windows XP Professional SP3.As its a very good CPU and it should be sufficient enough naa?

Me: :facepalm: Idiot,net speed does not depend on your PC's config just your Connection. Divide 300/8 so u'll get ~37 kBps that is your speed maybe a bit less.

Friend: Oye your wrong,it totally depends on our PC's config if i had a slow cpu and less ram then my speed would be really slow and i will not be able to open my browser quickly it will take time...and also while opening a page like google it will not open up quickly if i had a slow CPU A good Net connection is nothing if you dont have a good PC.

Me: :bangin: are u out of your mind? if your google/any other site is not loading up quickly its simply beacause you net speed is slow not because your cpu can't load it or whtever. Every site is first downloaded(by d speed your isp provides you) that's how u browse net.

Friend: Dude you are totally confused browsing and dwnldng are completely diffrnt thing brwsing does not require downloading.It just opens up page which is on some computer and shows us. My browsing Speed is 100Mbps and Downloadong speed is 300kbps.

Me: :facepalm: bhai please have some medicine take some rest read a bit about this stuff on the internet and then talk to me...:mad:

Friend: Ok...listen my plan is 300kbps download limit is 4gb and browsing is Unlimited with a speed of 100mbps so plz tell me what is my browsing speed and Downloading Speed

Me: Akshat Bhardwaj currently is Offline.

Again a month back i had a chat with him he was telling about the laptop he has bought etc something came up then i told him about the my Dad's Aleinware etc and we were talking about its configuration about CPU,ram,GPU and HDD then he suddenly asks me this(P.s he was already irritating me before...w.r.t to config...so my first reply you'll see is a bit insulting):

Friend: how many pixelcam web does it bear?

Me:dude u nuts? u really dnt know anything? and WTH is pixelcam web ? :crazeyes: Are you talking about how much megapixel is my Web Cam?

it doesnt have anything to do with the config of the PC moron :mad:

Friend:i mean how many megapixels called it in short pixels :p

Me:what mega pixels??? are you talking about pixels of my screen or about my web cam?

Friend: dude u makin me crazy how do u express d clarity of a camera or a webcam????

like 3.2 megapixels

Me:eek:k mega pixels??...my web cam is 2 Megapixel(Microsoft VX-700),have a Digital cam 12 Megapixel(sony) and my mobile has no camera(Nokia E61)..

Friend :ab samaj aya?

Me: kya samajh aya? iska PC se kya lena dena hai with the config? its a diff. thing

Friend:nopes...now a days ppl also see how good d webam is while choosing a laptop or a PC

Me: yr tu reheney de plz

-You have working net.

-Yea, you want to use it.

-Yes.

-Ok, sure. But don't DL anything yar. Check mails and all only.

@Altair, :rofl::rofl::rofl:, the best comment is the offline one. I try to avoid those who want to prove that they are stupid.

@blufox , :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

asingh said:
-You have working net.
-Yea, you want to use it.
-Yes.
-Ok, sure. But don't DL anything yar. Check mails and all only.
:rofl:, who told this people that browsing is not downloading ??

Gannu said:
^Totally! I've had such instances before.

Some similar cases:

1. Friend: (Looking at my huge LiLi enclosure) - Wow why do you have a server at home?

Me: :dead:

Me: It's just a spacious case. I prefer this over the smaller chassis.

2. Friend: OK, so what's inside that big dabba?

Me: E8400, G31 board, 4870 1gig card, yada yada.

Friend: How many GHz CPU?

Me: 3GHz at stock.

Friend: I have a Pentium D 3GHz at home. So what's the big deal here? :|

3. (Looking at the MX5021) Friend: How many watts are those?

Me: 90W RMS.

Friend: Bah, my home theater has 3000W PMPO.

Dark Star said:
^^Ditto. Every one visiting my room says wow this is a great server :|

lol lol

true that, When I purchased my CM690 from Ritchie, I was inspecting the case, and there were these college kids, and they were, 'aap kya NASA ka computer bana rahe ho?'
I was speechless!...

@CA50: hehe, Almost 5-10% people who use the dnt knw that, I was playing football andtook a rest and ask'd a friend can i take your mobile to surf FB and all He replied,"Yar only surf the net my surfing is free but downloading is not." :dead:

I so wanted to throw the mobile on his face. :mad: but just took the mobile,i wanted to check my mails. :p

@ragzdiablo: :rofl: Hahahaha...!!!

I showed my machine to one of my friends...

Friend: :S Wo kya hain (pointing at the Thermalright 120 eXtreme)
Me: Wo heatsink hain...
Friend: Kya server hain kya :| :|

FYI: ME too has the CM690 :bleh:

Back