English TV series discussion

sharktale1212 said:
Watched Sherlock season 2 episode 1. I like the way, the've changed things to fit the modern era. Brilliant acting and good cinematography. Wish they could do something about those damn movies. Dint like Sherlock Holmes part 1. But this series is making up for it.

If you haven't watched Season 1, watch it!

Steven Moffat is one of the best writers around right now.

Coupling

Jekyll

Doctor Who

Sherlock

Tintin

First half of the season was really good then nothing happens in the next few episodes :S. The action was back again in last two episodes.:hap2:

Finale left me with many questions unanswered :huh:

stormblast said:
checkout this show "the killing"

its a very gripping show
GuruGulabKhatri said:
Killing is supergood...Let me Know If u liked the finale too

Any 'Archer' followers here? Both the seasons came out on DVD, watched it's trailer and found it to be hilarious. Picking them up right now.

Is the TV series FlashForward worth watching ?? It is just one season and then it was cancelled / ended. Does it end with many cliffhangers leaving viewers unsatisfied at the end ?

Ethan_Hunt said:
Any 'Archer' followers here? Both the seasons came out on DVD, watched it's trailer and found it to be hilarious. Picking them up right now.

Archer is awesome :D it is bat$hit crazy awesome, not family friendly though ;)

whatsinaname said:
If you haven't watched Season 1, watch it!

Steven Moffat is one of the best writers around right now.

Coupling

Jekyll

Doctor Who

Sherlock

Tintin
I already did watch Season 1. I thought the first episode was a bit slow. Still stuck to it.

6pack said:
Watched Hustle Season 1 ep1. Liked it very much. con men story, like oceans eleven.

I really like Hustle and now the eight and possibly the last season is starting on this Friday. Waiting for the same.

6pack said:
Watched Hustle Season 1 ep1. Liked it very much. con men story, like oceans eleven.
raksrules said:
I really like Hustle and now the eight and possibly the last season is starting on this Friday. Waiting for the same.

If you guys like Hustle, give Leverage a try. Good show with great characters. I stopped watching Hustle somewhere in the middle of season 4 or so. I heard it improved again after that. I should get back to it.

^^Is Leverage also about Con Job and such things ??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

raksrules said:
Is the TV series FlashForward worth watching ?? It is just one season and then it was cancelled / ended. Does it end with many cliffhangers leaving viewers unsatisfied at the end ?

Just quoting again. :)

Ethan_Hunt said:
Yes, thanks to soggy316's recommendation, I watched it and it was awesome. don't forget to also watch the 3 part mini series that came after season 2. Season 3 is starting in a couple of weeks.

manu1991 said:
Yes, thanks to soggy316's recommendation, I watched it and it was awesome. don't forget to also watch the 3 part mini series that came after season 2. Season 3 is starting in a couple of weeks.
Done! I'll start it this weekend. :)

Hustle did not start last week and will be starting this friday.

Weeds: Completed season 4 and now mid way to season 5.

How is storage wars ? It is reality show.

Back