English TV series discussion

Sherlock season 3 will be there. One of the better shows i have watch. S2Ep1 was just great.

Its a must watch. Will not take much time also. Just 6 episodes in total. Run time is 1.5hrs

Can anyone suggest me an online service to keep track of shows that one has watched, is watching, wish list etc ?

Possibly also allowing one to update episode by episode (as in i have watched Arrested Development till season1 episode 4 so it should have possibility to list that).

I have the TV shows Favs app on my android but i am looking for something online.

Can anyone suggest me an online service to keep track of shows that one has watched, is watching, wish list etc ?

Possibly also allowing one to update episode by episode (as in i have watched Arrested Development till season1 episode 4 so it should have possibility to list that).

I have the TV shows Favs app on my android but i am looking for something online.

I use www.myepisodes.com. They have an all-in-one page that has about one row per tv show to mark as acquired/seen.

Watched the first two episodes of Sherlock yesterday. The modernization of the stories is really good. Well done script writer. And yes, it is much closer to the Sherlock we read than the Guy Ritchie one. But still its not even close to the actual stories
<

Started watching Arrested Development (will watch Wire later). The series is timepass. It is bit different as in the 3rd person narration, documentary style cinematography (????).

Finished watching Sherlock Season 2..........Awesome
<
Just as SE01 finished so was SE02,they dont disappoint instead they kept us
<
,eagerly waiting for SE03 but there won't be until 2013 i believe.......

SE01 - 10/10

SE02 - 9.5/10

Heavily censored though
<

Weeds which i guess comes under comedy genre will i think never be shown.

they are showing some quickies before the official launch and there was nothing to suggest apart from the subs that it will be censored.
<

also weeds along with californication is being broadcasted on zee café.

Back