English TV series discussion

???.. How??.

Is it something he told Molly?

ooooh... but.. what abt mycroft??.. He seemed like taking it in stride.

Where is spoiler tag ???? eek..

Anyways i have made my text color into white.. IT CONTAINS SPOLIERS PEEPS.

???.. How??.

just use
Code:
[ "spoiler"]["/spoiler"] without the "

" "

Replies inline. The spoiler tag is under the dropdown of Special BB Code ( the icon just left to the Font dropdown box of the editing pane)

???.. How??.

Yes, Molly helped her to fake the death cause she worked in the morgue. Also, he ensured that Molly doesn't start to doubt him as well.

When Sherlock was about to jump, remmeber the focus of the camera was dirst at the ground and then for a moment the camera focused on a rope/electric wire suggesting he'll take that to save himself. He also asked Watson to stay in position and look up so that Watson can't directly see him fall on the ground. Watson has to eun a few meters around the building, by that time everything was arranged and I guess the people sorrounding sherlock's allegedly dead body were his homeless network.

Sherlock didn't inform anyone but Molly. So even Mycroft didn't know.

Ah. All of you said I knew. But didnt made sense to me...

The crowd and all confused me. Bloody hell, I forgot the homeless network..
<
. Now it seems possible

Ah. All of you said I knew. But didnt made sense to me...

The crowd and all confused me. Bloody hell, I forgot the homeless network..
<
. Now it seems possible

Btw, that was only my conclusion. May or may not be true
<
We'll have to wait for the next season.

Any Luther Fans Here? i am starting to think brits are Better in crime dramas than Americans.Idris Elba is Brilliant (albeit a Little loud and cliched)

If Max Payne was turned into a TV show it will be Luther...yes Its THAT good

completed Sherlock S2 - I liked Season 1 better.

watched Spartacus - S03 Vengeance Ep 01 - awesome start. Seems this is gonna be some superb series. \m/

Completed Prison Break's first season yesterday night and it was Um-mazing!

Can someone tell me, from which season does it start getting dull/boring/medicore etc? Does it pick up later on?

1st season was the Best. 2nd season was also good. 3rd season was a bit boring for me but you must watch it to understand the final season which had more surprises ( may be far too many).

Can someone tell me, from which season does it start getting dull/boring/medicore etc? Does it pick up later on?

Thanks sab. My friend told me the exact same thing. He told me 3rd season was very slow, but 4th season was pretty good and they ended the show at the right time.
<

I gave up mid season 2. Surprises became predictable and it seemed that the story was being elongated unnecessarily. Dint see the point in having a S4 which was more like S1.

s2 is a bit boring...but still enjoyable...

s3(sona prison) is good too on par with s1

Back