English TV series discussion

No Chuck fans out here ?? the series finale is this week. ....i am so excited and sad at the same time
<
...i was reluctant to watch at first because of its low ratings,but started anyway. ..got hooked and watched 4 seasons in a week
<
now its one of my favourite shows.

s2 is a bit boring...but still enjoyable...

s3(sona prison) is good too on par with s1

IMO, PB S3 was the most boring among the four.

And S4 was no more prison break, rather Puzzle Break with unnecessary surprises.

If you guys have not seem Californications, you must see it its amazing, then Sherlock form BBC is also v good.

Sherlock is superb indeed. There's lots of Sherlock fan here.
<

No Chuck fans out here ?? the series finale is this week. ....i am so excited and sad at the same time
<
...i was reluctant to watch at first because of its low ratings,but started anyway. ..got hooked and watched 4 seasons in a week
<
now its one of my favourite shows.
I watched 3 seasons. First two were good but then it went downhill. Lost my interest mid season 3. I guess now Morgan is the intercept.

PB Season 1 is breathtaking TV at its finest. Season 2 is right up there with it. Starts going downhill by Season 3 and 4 is an embarrassment.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Few weeks back, I chanced upon a series called "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret" on netflix. Now I am a fan of dark humor and this received highly positive feedback. Watched the entire series (5 episodes, don't remember coz of all that wine [/font]
<
) that night and it was hilarious. Good ratings on IMdb too (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1695989/)

Saw Homeland and completed the season in one go! Loved the story and the intense nail-biting sequences. The season has 12 episodes with each episode lasting about 45~50 minutes and the finale was a whopping 90 minute episode. The finale could have been a notch better. Claire Danes portrayed the role of a catatonic CIA officer extremely well. No wonder she won a Golden Globe award this year for the best actress in a drama series!

Will watch Spartacus Vengeance's first episode today. I intend to start Breaking Bad S1 starting next weekend. Hopefully I may be able to complete 3 seasons over the fortnight vacation I am taking.
<

Almost towards the end of second season of Prison Break. The chase is now getting a bit tiresome and the twists aren't really interesting. Did Robert Knepper get any kind of award for playing T-Bag? He is freakin' brilliant and pulls of his role in a very convincing manner.

I intend to start Breaking Bad S1 starting next weekend. Hopefully I may be able to complete 3 seasons over the fortnight vacation I am taking.
<

breaking bad s4 is the best season ever on tv. no other show comes close to it (prison break, lost, 24 etc etc)

btw also start watching "the killing". another very good show

breaking bad s4 is the best season ever on tv. no other show comes close to it (prison break, lost, 24 etc etc)

btw also start watching "the killing". another very good show

Yep got the message! Will download The Killing after I am done with Breaking Bad.
<

I have been watching How I met Your mother Season 3 after a while and i see its Season 7 now did Ted finally tells who he marries ?

Back