English TV series discussion

ted is gay. so his kids will never get to meet the mother.

Yep. Ted marries Barney and adopts the kids.
<

LOL! We're just kidding people. I stopped watching towards the end of 6th season and don't have the energy to continue at all. So I'm not sure who the mother is, nor am I bothered to know anymore.
<

Honestly, How I met your mother is not a series you would want to sit and finish. It is more 1/2 episodes per day kind of thing.

Well, it was great when it started, but like some other shows, maintaining consistency turned out to be an issue. The only logical thing to do right now would be to put it out of it's misery.

I had started Arrested Development with lot of apprehension and the initial few episodes was not something that i liked because of the documentary style and other things. But now i really love this series. It is very good.

I read somewhere it is going to return for its 4th season.

completed game of thrones season 1 recently,it has gripping narration and strong characters,got stunned after watching the ending scene,i can't wait till april for second season

can anyone tell me which one from those books going to be the 2nd season?

Game of Thrones most interesting TV-Series I ever seen.....this is number 1 in this category , everything is there and kicked in when needed.

Currently running Rome Season 1, interesting and intelligent......let see what season 2 to offer.

Spartacus Season 2 got nothing to watch except the Blood & ex rated stuff only you get relived after 6 episode.

But Spartacus Season 1 is totally unbearable with equally lengthy and with no intelligence plus all the time the complete "mutton ki dukan" showoff by those luda's glads.......... Pure Grayish.

Sorry.............No hate intended to any Gay community.

Completed Prison Break season 3 and I didn't find it boring at all. It was better than season 2.

I love the way they had designed the look of Sona. The motivation for Michael's to break out of Prison seemed very shoddy. The company just kidnaps L.J and Sara out of nowhere and they are laid down the terms of escape. I'm not sure if this is explained the season 4, but I didn't really find it very convincing. But I still remember the ending of the last episode of season 2 and the beginning of first episode of season 3, which gave a rough idea of what Sona was and the whole concept intrigued me. Wish they would have made the inner feuds more brutal.

Completed Prison Break season 3 and I didn't find it boring at all. It was better than season 2.

I love the way they had designed the look of Sona. The motivation for Michael's to break out of Prison seemed very shoddy. The company just kidnaps L.J and Sara out of nowhere and they are laid down the terms of escape. I'm not sure if this is explained the season 4, but I didn't really find it very convincing. But I still remember the ending of the last episode of season 2 and the beginning of first episode of season 3, which gave a rough idea of what Sona was and the whole concept intrigued me. Wish they would have made the inner feuds more brutal.

Watch the final season, all of your questions will be answered.
<

Btw, I liked the transformation of the Bellik character through all the seasons.

Back