English TV series discussion

Began Prison Break (finally) and I'm hooked. Just hope it has enough steam to keep the pace up with all the 4 seasons.
<

^ Season 1 and maybe season 2. Thats abt it. I got bored with the same plot point over and over again

BTW. Person of Interest is picking up steam. The stories are getting better and better. I like the way they have main plot points within the weekly episodes rather than having Person of the week concept.

Finished Breaking Bad Season 4. My O My. Brilliant Brilliant acting, great season and great story i should say. Bryan Cranston should easily win another Emmy this year. The last episode where Walter finally gets Gus is amazing. Brilliant plan to include the old Salamanca guy.

Dunno what would happen in season 4. Keeping fingers crossed.

"The last episode where Walter finally gets Gus is amazing. Brilliant plan to include the old Salamanca guy."

Just finished Sherlock season 2. The last two episodes was disappointing.
<

I also felt those two episodes somewhat resemble with Batman movies. That aerosol thing is obviously taken from the Batman Begins and Moriarty is nothing but a redesigned Joker :\

I am about to finish the first Sitcom that I watch, Friends, It was simply amazing and I needed suggestion on the next one I should start...

Thinking about either seinfeld or Two and a Half Men...

[quote name='pradeep200417' timestamp='1327135417' post='1690939']
Finished Breaking Bad Season 4. My O My. Brilliant Brilliant acting, great season and great story i should say. Bryan Cranston should easily win another Emmy this year.
The last episode where Walter finally gets Gus is amazing. Brilliant plan to include the old Salamanca guy.

Dunno what would happen in season 4. Keeping fingers crossed.

[/quote]

Dude, be careful with the spoilers.

I have got to know that there are 2 books on LOST named LOST Humanity and LOST Identity.

What are these books about and are they any interesting ??

Back