English TV series discussion

Is there a series which has science as base something like doctor who which had timetravel.

Fringe

One of the best shows on TV right now and right up there with sci-fi greats like BSG.

Only problem is, the creators really wanted to create a solid foundation for the show's premise and what science as a theme means to the show.

So it requires some serious loyalty and time investment on the viewer's part as the early seasons are quite slow and possibly even boring.

...and then the show actually starts reeling you in and explodes wide open.

The Spartacus S3 finale was awesome but honestly I loved the first season's finale over this one. How can we ever forget this sequence and the epicness that followed!

2spartacus.jpg

Ilithyia

still survives!
<

So no one has seen the premier episode of Game of Thrones S2 - The North Remembers?
<

Eager to reach home and watch it.

The Spartacus S3 finale was awesome but honestly I loved the first season's finale over this one. How can we ever forget this sequence and the epicness that followed!

2spartacus.jpg

Ilithyia

still survives!
facepalm.gif

So no one has seen the premier episode of Game of Thrones S2 - The North Remembers?
tongu23e.gif

Eager to reach home and watch it.

HBO is in overdrive to get it reported to MPIAA AND DMCA thingy.

HBO runs a premium service called HBO Go which allows premium access to their shows online, they released the second episode on it(in the UK), someone ripped it and now its out everywhere.

That was THE ONLY sequence. Season 2's finale had much more twists and deaths distributed over it's 50 mins run-time. I miss Andy, but Liam teaming up with Crixus, Gannicus, Oenomaus & Agron (and the whole bloody lot from Batiatus's house + German slaves), now that's a fight worth more than what we got in the first season.

Ilithyia

still survives!
facepalm.gif

She's dead. DeKnight confirms it.

and tv rips of shows that aren't telecast in India are not a grey area?

let us assume that I live in the UK and have paid for HBO Go.

That was THE ONLY sequence. Season 2's finale had much more twists and deaths distributed over it's 50 mins run-time. I miss Andy, but Liam teaming up with Crixus, Gannicus, Oenomaus & Agron (and the whole bloody lot from Batiatus's house + German slaves), now that's a fight worth more than what we got in the first season.

Somehow I beg to differ. For me, the first season's finale and Andy's unrivaled performance shall top the list.

To each his own anyway.

and tv rips of shows that aren't telecast in India are not a grey area?

let us assume that I live in the UK and have paid for HBO Go.

50% of threads on TE are of grey area
123.gif

You should change your location then, #[member='Gannu'] I feel if discussion are allowed so openly it wont be long when the thread turns into TV series leak talk.

Oh come on man, most of them are talking about 'downloading' which itself isn't permitted as per rules. I think some leverage must be given here. Else the whole thread can be trashed.

Downloading from the hard drive inside your DTH STB recorder is fine though.
<

One of the best shows on TV right now and right up there with sci-fi greats like BSG.

Only problem is, the creators really wanted to create a solid foundation for the show's premise and what science as a theme means to the show.

So it requires some serious loyalty and time investment on the viewer's part as the early seasons are quite slow and possibly even boring.

...and then the show actually starts reeling you in and explodes wide open.

Second that, Fringe is one of my best shows atm. First season is strictly average, it just keeps getting better after that.

Back