English TV series discussion

Really impressed with Awake. None of the characters are impressive on their own, yet thanks to the screenplay and the fact that the protagonist is faced with losing life and sanity in each episode makes it engaging from start to finish. Kinda reminds me of Ashes to Ashes in that aspect, which didn't have such tight editing but made up for it with far more likeable characters and lighter tone.

Planning check out Touch which seems to be getting good reviews as well.

Seeing Spartacus since afternoon. Currently I am on Epi 5.
Spartacus & Crixus going to fight the great Theokles now...
Wow, I can't wait to finish this. Highly excited !

the killing season 2 premiered this week. it was brilliant. best show on tv atm till breaking bad starts
<

Watch king of queens too

If you haven't already

Almost similar if not better

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I've seen 2 seasons of that! GREAT show too! Just love classic sitcoms like that, really refreshing for the mind.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Finished FRIENDS yesterday and felt really bad. Didn't think I'd like this series so much. Mathew Perry's talent is way overlooked by the film makers in Hollywood
<

Shameless US S02 Finale - touching,Very good,Emmy rossum Did a fabulous job

Touch pilot - Good,But looks very worked up

Killing s2 Pilot - Mireille Enos is Great

Awake - Better everytime

californication finale - wtf was that??

^^ they actually need to stretch it. it took george r r martin 11 years to write last two installments. i wonder how much time he will take for the remaining two.

i think we may have to wait 10-15 years to watch the series finale
<

^^ they actually need to stretch it. it took george r r martin 11 years to write last two installments. i wonder how much time he will take for the remaining two.

i think we may have to wait 10-15 years to watch the series finale
tongu23e.gif

Actually, 5 books are already out. It is rumoured that books 3, 4 and 5 will be split into 2 tv series each, so the base material should be set for another 6 years. Problem is, I don't know when he plans to finish the rest of the books. He claims that the 7th will be the last, but he has changed his mind before. That is the reason why I stopped reading the series after the 1st book and am not watching the tv series yet. Wil lwait for everything to get wrapped up.

Back