English TV series discussion

Can anyone suggest good detective/crime series out here.. somewhat on the similar lines of Lie to Me.

How are british crime series compared to American ones?

Saw the second episode of Game of Thrones yesterday and I starting dozing half way through.
<
Was it a bit boring?

yes.. i felt the same nothing much happened except for the last scene

Ok guys its time to use the got thread for further discussions....

Else this thread is gonna flood with spoilers

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guys I just checked out latest serial Touch.

I find it really awesome & interesting.

Only 3 episodes are out yet.

Also after watching Spartacus, i think Game of Thrones will not be able to push my adrenaline
ohyeah.gif
ohyeah.gif

Tapatalk doesnt support spoilers
I said that because my Spartacus finale got completely ruined

1. due to that 'damn' guy spoiling
ashur's death
tongu23e.gif

2. i saw
mira and glaber dying
while i was seeking(and that was just two seek exacting the point where...
mira lies dead, and sword in glaber's mouth
) through the episode

and btw i was seeking coz i thought i had watched that episode and 11 ep must be the finale

so its better to discuss openly and and w/o spoilers in respective threads...so that ppl who havent seen it could avoid the thread until they catch up

if not feasible we could atleast try it for epic shows like GOT ,spartacus, dexter which already have their own threads

Dam, why did Khal Drogo

Spoiler

His character was so bad-ass

Yep even I thought so.. But actually Daenery's angle becomes one of the best in the series.

I watched episode 1 of S2, and the producers have taken some liberty to edit the story. Somehow am not happy with the characterisations, Mellisandre is decribed as a demi goddess in the books, but the character is pretty mellowed in TV series. Going by the books, season 2 will be better then season 1, and season 3 is going to be the most kick ass (I am talking about pace, and action). Book 4 was the most boring of the 5 books so far, but some important developments take place.

Guys you sure I should start with Gods of Arena ? By seeing first 10 mins I feel like its some continuation of earlier season...

nope, thanks to #[member='Ethan_Hunt'] for showing me the final episode of Blood & Sand in Gods of Arena's first few mins
<

now I know who is going to die in S&B finale, but started watching it anyhow hoping there could be more suspense

you did not warn me anywhere !

and yeah, the show is really kickass. Just seen only one epi, I am liking it. If anyone likes blood, fights, erotica, b00bs, action & vengeance, this is the show

you did not warn me anywhere !

Seriously?

I'll re-quote my earlier statement:

If you haven't started already, Gods of the Arena is a prequel to Spartacus: Blood and Sand. So you can watch it either way. Vengeance is the current ongoing season, which is a follow up on Blood and Sand. If you're watching Gods of the Arena first, then make sure, you skip the re-cap of Blood and Sand in the beginning, it will spoil the entire first season and it's finale.
tongu23e.gif

I think I was pretty clear on that front.

Back