English TV series discussion

Watching Two and a half man and New Girl in Star World HD...

The girl in the "New Girl" looks tooooooo... much cute, watching the series just because of her.. :flex:

Have started acquiring Ninja Robots. Used to watch it when I was a kid. Did not know it was Japanese coz CN used to show it in English.
The series has subtitles so no issues :)
The cartoons that were shown during my childhood kicks a$$ of most of the current cartoon shows :)

The show ended in 2010. They came out with a movie last year.

Completed The Inbetweeners . Brilliant show with great humour. Hope they bring out the 4th season soon.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

That anime was awesome, it was the one with Cybertron iirc. The old toons should not be watched again though, i had like 3TB of retro shows which i never watched.
It spoils the good old memories that you had as a kid and they aren't that entertaining to watch now.

Have started acquiring Ninja Robots. Used to watch it when I was a kid. Did not know it was Japanese coz CN used to show it in English.
The series has subtitles so no issues :)
The cartoons that were shown during my childhood kicks a$$ of most of the current cartoon shows :)

The show ended in 2010. They came out with a movie last year.

Actually, I had seen the movie first and then the TV series. I should have done it the other way round, but I didn't know this TV show even existed. I picked up the movie around Christmas time last year.

...It spoils the good old memories that you had as a kid and they aren't that entertaining to watch now.

This I agree with. 3 Stooges is not funny anymore... and hence I haven't watched it.
However... Tom and Jerry is just a classic. No matter what age you are at, you always love it.

^That show is x-men on low budget. Stopped after the first episode, that guy with the electromagnetic sensing powers was too lame.

That show felt like a mix of Lost and reverse Jurassic park (In the past but this time the humans were in the enclosure). The budget was too high and the viewers too less for it to continue airing.

@DarkAngel Continuum s01- Watched four episodes Super like So far
@sharktale1212 Alphas gets better...give it some time and don't expect much
Blue Bloods s02 - Better than the first season,Excellent acting by The leads... please Don't miss it..thnx so much to @dipen01 for recommending it to me

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 4726774_460s.jpg
    4726774_460s.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 77
Back