English TV series discussion

anyone got any opinions on true blood?
going to start it today

I have been watching it since day one
Blood + s3x + Nudity + All sorts of supernatural things
So true Blood isn't just about Nude Vampires and s3x but has other areas to focus on but honsetly if you are picking true blood for the sake of Vamps then better start watching "The Vampires Dairies"
Much better than True Blood any damm day !!

I find True Blood to be much better. No love triangles or that kinda shit like in TVD. True gory nature plus more emphasis on supernatural stuff than emotional stuff in TVD. However when it comes to story structure and timely twists TVD is up there with the best.

P.S.- TVD is the vampire diaries for the uninitiated.

I find True Blood to be much better. No love triangles or that kinda shit like in TVD. True gory nature plus more emphasis on supernatural stuff than emotional stuff in TVD. However when it comes to story structure and timely twists TVD is up there with the best.

P.S.- TVD is the vampire diaries for the uninitiated.

Its because of these twists in the storyline of TVD that attracted me towards it rather than TB

Sent from my GNex using Tapatalk 2

Completed Masters of Horror season 1 last night. It's not what I expected, but I did like some of it's episodes. None of them actually delivered a true horror experience though. The ones that I liked were; Deer Woman, Jenifer, The Fair Haired Child, Sick Girl and Haeckel's Tale. The rest ranged from mediocre to pathetic.

SO I read so much praise of Arrested Development and thought of giving it a try. Just finished watching the first 3 episodes and I absolutely hate it. No plot/humor as such. And I don't know why the director decided to go with the home video kind of filming. :/

SO I read so much praise of Arrested Development and thought of giving it a try. Just finished watching the first 3 episodes and I absolutely hate it. No plot/humor as such. And I don't know why the director decided to go with the home video kind of filming. :/

Same here. I gave up after sitting through around 4 episodes or so.

Anyone has any views on Flash forward better than fringe.?

Both are good, I watched. Flash forward only have one season, I don't why show like this was ended don't what people want to watch show like Warehouse 13 renew for another season huu. Fringe airing it's last season soon.

To each his own i guess. I found the series to be extremely hilarious and up there as one of the best comedy series i have watched. Maybe if you give it a little more time. There are talks of it coming back on public demand.

To each his own i guess. I found the series to be extremely hilarious and up there as one of the best comedy series i have watched. Maybe if you give it a little more time. There are talks of it coming back on public demand.

I hope so. I will watch the next 3-4 episodes and decide whether to continue.

Back