English TV series discussion

I used to watch S01 but left in between got bored. People tell me it gets better after S01, so was thinking will jumping into S02 help or need to watch some particular episodes in S01?

Well,you can directly jump to S02 but as i said it all links in the end so you might have to go back to S01 to have a little intro on the background as to wants happening
Alternatively,you can also fast forward through S01 just to get an idea on what to expect in S02

The latest episode of Breaking Bad was just awesome. It walked on to a whole new territory, and such a darkening end. Kudos to the writers, they always come up with a surprise when you least expect it. Every episode is a marvel, each one with it's own unique theme. Can't wait for the next one.

Breaking Bad does it again. Seriously, is there any other show which can even be closely compared to the epic it is heading towards? Again, great writing and direction. Some of the lines used are just great to make the point.

"I sold my children's birthright, for a few months of rent."

"Everybody Wins"

Breaking Bad E6 was brilliant! :scared14:

"Everybody wins", as Heisenberg puts it. Epic concluding line! The first part of the season concludes within the next 2 weeks. 2 episodes left.

gannu

Waiting for the season to get over so that i can binge on it,how is this season? better than the last?

If you haven't watched Breaking Bad, you haven't watched any TV show IMO. It's the standard for any other show to live up to, there is no other show like BrBa(as far as now that is, but I doubt they'll screw it from here on considering their track record of bettering themselves episode over episode and season over season). All Hail the King!!

3rd Rock from the Sun - The show is currently being aired on Comedy Central. Been watching a few episodes here and there and have to say I still find the series as funny as I used to when I it was being aired on Star World years back.

I looked up the episode list and found almost every episode has the word 'Dick' in it ofcourse referring to 'Dick Solomon' but the names of the episodes are very ludicrous.

I admit it is slapstick comedy and not something like Seinfeld or Frasier but still a really good show to watch again.

Started watching The Shield - The Shield (TV Series 2002–2008) - IMDb

Seen 4 episodes till now and I am liking the show quite a bit. Has lots of unexpected wtf moments with interesting characters. Michael Chiklis does an excellent good-bad guy. Other supporting characters are excellent too.

Apparently a must watch for fans of Wire and other gritty cop shows.

New seasons of some shows I watch..

11-Sep-12 Sons Of Anarchy
14-Sep-12 Touch
17-Sep-12 Bones
24-Sep-12 Castle
24-Sep-12 HIMYM
25-Sep-12 New Girl
26-Sep-12 Modern Family
27-Sep-12 The Big Bang Theory
27-Sep-12 Grey's Anatomy
27-Sep-12 Person of Interest
27-Sep-12 Two and a half men