English TV series discussion

Guys please suggest me TV shows like The Office which was airing or is currently airing on TV Channels in the US , UK and Australia. Need it urgent guys

please provide me more .. i want to post a tv ad on these type of shows.. want such tv shows which are airing in US UK australian TV channels? any TV ad agencies you know off ?

It's funny seeing Michael Chiklis on Seinfeld S02E09. He looks so different! I know that he was on The Commish, but I've never seen that show.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlXlwarYrWQ[/video]

PoI get even bigger in scope in Season 2. You will not regret it. :bigok:

I have seen 8 episodes of first season till now and all of them were good. Elias was just seen in the last episode. I am sure it is building up towards a fantastic season finale and Elias will be a big part of it. Your comment has made me anxious, and I'm gonna complete this season as fast as possible and then start looking for season 2 episodes.

This week's episode of Community was the best so far in this season. Everybody had a role to play. Shirley and Britta weren't as annoying as they usually are, Pierce was great as always and the Germans (especially their leader) were great. With two solid episodes back to back, I hope this will live up to the high expectations that the previous seasons have set.

This week's episode of Community was the best so far in this season. Everybody had a role to play. Shirley and Britta weren't as annoying as they usually are, Pierce was great as always and the Germans (especially their leader) were great. With two solid episodes back to back, I hope this will live up to the high expectations that the previous seasons have set.

Honestly the show peaked at S03 .. with soo much the has lost I don't it will live up to that level. It feels like they're recycling the humour now. The show brings out the best and worst in its fans

Watched Newsroom sometime back. It became a little silly towards the end of Season 1.

Watched entire Sports Night. It was good.

Now starting off with House of Cards.

Epic episodes from Banshee and Spartacus last week. Loved both of them. I have shelved The Wire after 2-3 episodes of season 2, as it's getting way too slow for me. Grabbed the first 2 episodes of Person of Interest, lets see how this one goes.

Just caught up with Justified. The last episode pushed the pedal to the floor.

i8KuDi7EQyYic.gif

Parker from Leverage is very adorable. On end of season 4 now, only one more season to go. This series filled the Void for me which the end of Hustle had created.
If you loved Hustle, watch Leverage.

Back