English TV series discussion

What are Vampire Diary fans doing here? I though only girls liked that show. Its the tv equivalent of Twilight. Men watch True Blood. Yes thank me later :p

What are Vampire Diary fans doing here? I though only girls liked that show. Its the tv equivalent of Twilight. Men watch True Blood. Yes thank me later :p

I thought the same thing...but few of my friends really recommend the show. I haven't seen it yet but Nina Dobrev is very very sexy. Most of the boys watch it because of her :yes:

- - - Updated - - -

so how many of you are watching community season 4?5 episodes are out and although none of them have been classics,they has been entertaining.

Since Dan Harmon was fired, the show will be obviously affected. New creators will do it differently and it'll take some time for audience to get used to it.

- - - Updated - - -

PoI get even bigger in scope in Season 2. You will not regret it. :bigok:

Started season 2 today and yes it is already better than the 1st. I liked the whole interaction with machine part :1ign24: and the best sequence was the one with dutch military dog...loved it :happy64:
:signthankspin:

arrow s01 is shaping up nicely
Californication s06 is okay so far
shameless (us) s03 is the best season of the show so far,immensely entertaining,hilarious and shocking
TBBT s06 is good as always,infact it has set the bar of sitcoms so high for me that did not like a single pilot of other sitcoms I watched
Castle s05 is watch-it-forget-it,just like the previous seasons
American s01 is top-class,the only show except Shameless that goes beyond the Tv-show definition and becomes a work of art
Elementary s01 & White Collar s04 is total yawn

Not sure if it happens with anyone else, but in some series, I get liking of some characters or all so much that if something bad happens to them in the series, I feel very sad. :(
Damn nothing like this happens with any Indian TV show.
Watched the finale of leverage and felt teary in one of the scenes.

Started with twin peaks series now.

Not sure if it happens with anyone else, but in some series, I get liking of some characters or all so much that if something bad happens to them in the series, I feel very sad. :(

Felt bad for Nate or the whole team? Overall the series did get ridiculous with some of its flashback sequences.

Never watch Game of Thrones then. Haha. /sarcasm

BTW, finished the first book of ASOIAF series, and I recommend every GoT fan to read it. Shame that so many great details(specially all the dream sequence/internal thoughts of various characters) was left out in the show due to time constraint.

Started watching Parks and Recreation. I saw the pilot some months back and it was meh. Came to know that you've skip the first season. Started with season 2 and it is now literally one of my favorite comedy shows. It just keeps getting better and better with each episode.

Was Rome terminated abruptly. I mean though it was more than good, the second season could have been a little slower and perhaps even a third season could have been made.

Finished Rome I loved this series. Love, lust, loyalty, friendship, power, politics, betrayal, war and any other of the strongest human emotions that give life its various flavors and upside downs are shown in this show in a delicate and fascinating fashion.

Started at a great point and finished well. Well worth watching and gets you addicted to watching the next episode. Much like watching Spartacus in many ways but with more emphasis on story and writing rather then slow motion action and sex. Should also note that many freedoms are taken on the historical facts.

Sumptuous - fantastic all round . The script, the sets, and the acting was fantastic, right through the cast list.

And it,couldn't help itself it was so goddam sexy too . Lindsay Duncan, and Polly Walker - phwoar!

Back