English TV series discussion

Guys suggest me next sitcom, done with Friends, HIMYM, Two and a half men, The Big bang theory.
Frasier and Seinfeld are the 2 classics that no one should miss and I recommend it very highly
You can also check Cheers, Only Fools and Horses, Arrested Development,Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

On a side note i have started watching Sherlock and its very good.

Guys suggest me next sitcom, done with Friends, HIMYM, Two and a half men, The Big bang theory.

It seems like you watch comic types so go for community,It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia....!!
I am currently watching Vampire dairies and its one of the best sitcoms i have seen.....So you can see it if you want Drama | Fantasy | Horror | Mystery | Romance | Thriller it is a combination of all...
umm...
Sherlock Holmes is also one of my favourite and you can complete it in hardly 1-2 days only have 2 season with 3-3 episodes each (1.30 hr each) Crime | Drama |Mystery
But if do not watch it now , do watch it later bcoz it something you can't miss...

Started Terminator : Sarah Connor Chronicles, downloaded first Season as soon as I found out Summer Glau plays a female Terminator <3 <3 <3 . .Perfectly cast.

Pilot was pretty fast paced and the story continues after the events of T2 so its more related to the original story line. Action-packed though not as 'high-budget' as the movies.
The show seems to stay true to its action-scifi-fugitive theme so treat for the fans.

I am currently watching Vampire dairies and its one of the best sitcoms i have seen

Vampire Diaries can never be a SITCOM unless they all start hanging out at the same place and crack jokes at each other most of the time.
Now that would be interesting :rofl:

Vampire Diaries can never be a SITCOM unless they all start hanging out at the same place and crack jokes at each other most of the time.
Now that would be interesting :rofl:

My Bad , in excitement to applaud n appreciate vampire diaries i just by mistake Said it Sitcom ....
By the way your point was hilarious Just imagine ..... :devil: :dizzy: :bigok:

Anyone watching House of Cards.

Just finished Season 1. It's really awesome. Kevin Spacey has always been one of my favourite actors and he does absolute justice to his role.

Though it's a drama, there are enough twists and turns (with superb acting and direction) too keep you hooked. A must watch; especially if you can watch all 12 episodes over the weekend. Highly recommended.

Downloaded. Will watch it this weekend.
Can you suggest some more series along the same lines.
I am bored of the sci-fi, comedy and detective genres. Already finished with suits. Any more series involving lawyers and courthouses.

I am bored of the sci-fi, comedy and detective genres. Already finished with suits. Any more series involving lawyers and courthouses.

Adaalat...sony TV pe...har shanivaar aur ravivar shaam 7:30 baje :p

Try Damages.
I hear it's quite good.

The first season of Harry's Law is quite good fun but season 2 is utter shite. (I stopped watching after 3 episodes into the second season. It got cancelled shortly after.)

JAG is a bit older but you may like that as well.

There is Law and Order, a very long running show but I haven't seen it.

OMG, you forgot Boston Legal. Its seriously good and has totally 5 seasons. You will love the characters of Alan Shore and Denny Crane played by James Spader and William Shatner respectively.

Last episode of The Americans was amazing tbh. S1E06 ie .. 9/10 stuff
Had everything in it and really well made episode. The story is progressing nicely.. And that Indian-Russian actress is lovely as well :wub:
Glad that this is one series i am watching on a weekly basis. The slow nature of the story would have def made it difficult to watch on a marathon run.

raksrules do take note and give it a shot if possible.

Back