English TV series discussion

Completed Ep. 6 in AHS Asylum, Season 2. Been pretty good this far. Expecting a solid finale this time around.

Yeah, Rome was over in 2007 March, to be precise.

:rolleyes:

Yeah checked that on IMDB and got confused. Anyways as people have mentioned it ended abruptly, i am probably skipping it.
Now on Twin Peaks S01E03

It did not end abruptly, it has ended quite well in fact. Within 2 seasons, they have managed to wrap up the show quite well. Skip it or not, it is a good show. You should watch it, if you loved the medieval era based movies such as Gladiator.

Started with American Horror Story. Watched the first episode of Season 1. So far so good.

Something that will genuinely disturb you...finish it fast and then watch the s02,there have been nothing more disturbing than AHS s02 on TV

For People looking for just time pass,along with castle, May I also Mention Covert affairs...It has a lot of hotties,Spies and fancy acronyms :)

Game of Thrones S3 starting on March 31. Like most of us I am eagerly awaiting this. I read somewhere that HBO is thinking of broadcasting this around the world without much delay from US broadcast to avoid piracy. Any idea when its gonna air on HBO India? How are you guys planning to watch this?

Anyone watching Kevin Bacon's show "The Following"? Is it any good?

I've watched the first two episodes and plan on watching the remaining 6 episodes this weekend. So far, I've not liked it much. Definitely not worth the hype that one of my friends was creating about it. However, it can get better with time, as Person of Interest did for me.

Game of Thrones S3 starting on March 31. Like most of us I am eagerly awaiting this. I read somewhere that HBO is thinking of broadcasting this around the world without much delay from US broadcast to avoid piracy. Any idea when its gonna air on HBO India? How are you guys planning to watch this?
GoT on HBO India would be less than 30 min shows due to heavy censoring.
And they tell we do piracy.

I've watched the first two episodes and plan on watching the remaining 6 episodes this weekend. So far, I've not liked it much. Definitely not worth the hype that one of my friends was creating about it. However, it can get better with time, as Person of Interest did for me.
Just watched the first episode. the villain is not even threatening. What a let down.

Without much delay in their case means a week. That's like a month in Internet time. Just think about this: if I'm a great fan of GoT and spend some of my time discussing it online, will I be willing to wait a week to watch it legally? Hell no.

And then again, there is the issue of censoring as it has been pointed out.

Yeah checked that on IMDB and got confused. Anyways as people have mentioned it ended abruptly, i am probably skipping it.
Now on Twin Peaks S01E03

It didn't end abruptly. The story was told properly but a bit too fast paced for me in the second season. What I meant was that they could have easily made 2 seasons out of the content that they showed in Season 2 with ease.

No point of watching it on HBO India even if it is not delayed, the amount of censoring is insane.
Yeah that's the only and biggest concern. Ohh well, I've watched the previous two seasons by downloading so that's the route we'll all go then. But we can't blame HBO for the censoring part.

We don't have a dedicated thread, so posting it here! Incredible acrylic painting:

QZYbnu8.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1a6m9u/my_breaking_bad_acrylic_painting_it_took_far_too/

Early Edition - Just read about it in few posts above. Early Edition has been my one of my favorite for its 2 seasons.
Chicago in 1990s..Simple plot.. Interesting characters.. : 8/10

House of Cards (2013) - Recently finished its final episode... Kevin Spacey as expected brilliant to the core.. To bad that he starting to look OLD now.. For anyone who loves Political Drama, its a must watch. - 8.5/10

Back