English TV series discussion

oh that's not a problem. Just that what will happen is if I start in morning, then i will have watched like 20 min then will watch like 40 min in evening and remaining next day morning.
Let's see. I will probably continue watching while commuting as usual.
No it shouldnt be an issue. I do that often.

Names of next 4 episodes of Person of Interest are announced.

#19 - Trojan Horse
#20 - In Extremis ("In Extremis" is a latin phrase, which translates to "at the point of death" or "in the farthest reaches." )
#21 - Zero Day
#22 - God Mode
Only name of season finale episode has not been revealed yet.
I have to say my anticipation level just soared higher & I'm dying for next episodes. :wideyed:

Watched the latest episode from The Walking Dead. The build up to the finale was quite good and from the teaser, it appears we may have a good one.

R.I.P. Merle! You shall be sorely missed. :'(

Looks like all the good characters are being killed before the finale. Previously Crixus and now this! :(

Can't wait for the season finale next week! Oh wait, that's the same time Game of Thrones is going to be out! :dead:

2w33pmg.png

I dont think i saw this here.. :)

Here's the press release from The CW about the return of the improv show!

The CW is going for laughs this summer by ordering a new take on the hit improvisational comedy series, WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY?, hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler ("The Talk"), it was announced today by Mark Pedowitz, President, The CW. Premiere information will be announced at a later time.

The CW's WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY? features the return of Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, who along with a special guest each episode, must put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games. Prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience and host Aisha Tyler, our four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode.

Is there any refresher episode of GoT which gives information about what all happened in last 2 seasons ? I would like to see such an episode before i start with the new season.
I remember Lost S06 had an E00 which was a 45 min long refresher for last 5 seasons.

Is there any refresher episode of GoT which gives information about what all happened in last 2 seasons ? I would like to see such an episode before i start with the new season.
I remember Lost S06 had an E00 which was a 45 min long refresher for last 5 seasons.

There is none like that for GoT. You can read the summary of both seasons on Wiki to refresh your memory.

There is none like that for GoT. You can read the summary of both seasons on Wiki to refresh your memory.

Ok but the thing is that i just checked episode calendar website and it says something like..

0x7: A Gathering Storm
A prequel to Game of Thrones Season 3 which recaps on the first and second season and gives insight into what's to come
Air date March 9th, 2013

Ok but the thing is that i just checked episode calendar website and it says something like..

0x7: A Gathering Storm
A prequel to Game of Thrones Season 3 which recaps on the first and second season and gives insight into what's to come
Air date March 9th, 2013

It's more of a behind-the-scenes recap, you can check it out here:

Anyone using episode calendar here can clarify my query ?
I see that on website i can do things like adding all my shows and even the ones which have ended and what i am currently watching.
But the mobile app of the website seems like a heavily crippled version which just tells me which episode of the currently airing TV series will come next and absolutely no details about all my shows and no way i can tick the ones i have seen and such things.

started watching Suits.
Nice to watch something of the Legal drama stuffs which I haven't watch any yet.

wtf. half of 'em dead. :eek:

Anyone using episode calendar here can clarify my query ?
I see that on website i can do things like adding all my shows and even the ones which have ended and what i am currently watching.
But the mobile app of the website seems like a heavily crippled version which just tells me which episode of the currently airing TV series will come next and absolutely no details about all my shows and no way i can tick the ones i have seen and such things.

I dunno if iOS has this app but i use TVShow Favs on my android,it's a pretty awesome app to keep track of your shows and the widgets are amazing as well :)

Back