English TV series discussion

It's time to change back then
Raks bhai,aavi jao paacha android upar :p

Ha Ha. As of now no plans of switching. In future yes i might. As it is the widget might be useless to me as i don't watch any currently airing shows and usually wait for the season to get over and then watch the entire season together.

I startd watching POI and Breaking bad after they were recmomended on TE...and I'm glad dat I did...just finished the second season of Breaking Bad and I'm totally hooked to the show...it was beyond amazing...I was already a fan of Bryan Cranston since Malcolm in the Middle and he was the best choice for Walt....ALL HAIL THE KING

2w33pmg.png

I dont think i saw this here.. :)

I read this shortly after his Reddit AMA. His stint on WLIIA is probably the best improv on TV I've seen. A guy who can regularly make seasoned comedians lose it while performing is truly a genius. Wayne looks the same as before but Colin and Ryan look noticeably old - google Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza to see how they look now. Every few months I end up watching the entire 8 seasons again. It truly was a gem of a show!

I read this shortly after his Reddit AMA. His stint on WLIIA is probably the best improv on TV I've seen. A guy who can regularly make seasoned comedians lose it while performing is truly a genius. Wayne looks the same as before but Colin and Ryan look noticeably old - google Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza to see how they look now. Every few months I end up watching the entire 8 seasons again. It truly was a gem of a show!

He was actually very shy and reserved when he started on the UK version, it was only when they paired him with ryan stiles that he went batshit crazy :D

Ryan stiles, Colin Mochrie and Ofc the hyper Mr Brady.. These ought to have stashed more ep even while the show wasnt airing. The show was awesome and if anybody hasnt seen the ep where Richard Simmons was a guest.. Well that is the one to make people get laughter pains.
I sure hope Drew Carey comes on board soon as well. I think he is busy with another show atm.

Funny thing is, as i was uploading the Colin's tweet on hosting site.. the verification code came up as Flat and Skinny (with colin in the pic and a certain Brad Sherwood once referring to him as baldy flatskin.. i was like Okay.. the site maybe knows what's going on in here.. )
The upload failed due to server load and i tried a second time.. and this time the verification word came out to be Roflcopter !

It was confirmed then, that even non living things are crazy about these guys :D

Hello guys,

I have watched Spartacus, Rome, Game of Thrones.
Please suggest more serials based on the ancient Greek culture like the above ones.

Thanks in advance...!!

Hello guys,

I have watched Spartacus, Rome, Game of Thrones.
Please suggest more serials based on the ancient Greek culture like the above ones.

Thanks in advance...!!
GoT isn't Greek culture, but you can try your hands at Camelot, Borgias and the currently running Vikings.

Suits suddenly became a good show. Did they change writers or something?
S1 was a procedural one-trick-pony yawnfest. S2 they do a complete 180 and transform into a decent legal drama.
It's no Boston Legal (doubt something like that will ever happen again :(), but much better than S1.

Started with Justified, watched the first two episodes, this show seems like it'll be really good. The main character is interesting.

Can't wait for this Sunday (technically Monday for us). Finale of The Walking Dead season 3 and the premier of Game of Thrones season 3, can't decide which one to watch first. Which will you guys be watching first?

Started with Justified, watched the first two episodes, this show seems like it'll be really good. The main character is interesting.

Can't wait for this Sunday (technically Monday for us). Finale of The Walking Dead season 3 and the premier of Game of Thrones season 3, can't decide which one to watch first. Which will you guys be watching first?

Going to the walking dead first to wrap season up,and before watching games of thrones s3 I have to look into Wikipedia for season 2 detail,as so much happen in season 2.

Read the books :p only ~1500 pages for the first two in total, so it should keep you busy over the weekend :D

The second book itself is around 970 pages of a standard book size, it comes down to around 1700+ pages for both books combined. It's recommended to read the books, there are so many characters and their back stories that people are missing out on, and the dream sequences in the book flesh out the characters even more.

Does anyone even know what the Song of Ice and Fire is just from watching the TV show?

Just the finale left to wrap up American Horror Story Asylum.

This Monday (for us Indians) is going to be EPIC! GoT S3 premieres and TWD S3 finale! :woot: :hungover:

It's a good thing I stocked up the second half of season 3 episodes to be watched at one go. Too bad there's no Spartacus this week. I think I'll finally get to complete Rome's season 1, which has been an on-and-off affair for me.

Rome's second season gets interesting progressively. There is no hard core action like Spartacus, but the drama is top notch.

Polly Walker! :greedy:

Back