English TV series discussion

Re: Please suggest an english TV series

spindoctor said:
right now i'm struggling with supernatural... every damn episode of this show puts me to sleep. about to start the season 3 finale and then another entire season to go omg.
I couldn't get past the first 12 episodes. The show is the height of Boredom. But fans of horror genre somehow seem to like it.

My last 3 days of 2mbps :(

After that I am going to be stuck on 128kbps :|..

I am going to miss lots of tv shows..

log 1 = 0 said:
My last 3 days of 2mbps :(

After that I am going to be stuck on 128kbps :|..

I am going to miss lots of tv shows..

Lol.. with that speed you must have been set for atleast an year. :p

May be regulars here can burn me a DVD/s, after substantial amount of shows are aired :bleh:

Btw anyone checked out Pilot of new show 'Hawthorne' ?

Oh and yeah 2 eps of Raising the Bar S2 are out :D

Can't find english subtitles for Early Edition anywhere and I only watch TV series with subtitles :(

Please help!

I suppose its useless to confirm if you googled for it :|

I am partly sure that I saw its subtitles somewhere, or may be when i downloaded it - it came packed with subs. Unfortunately i deleted it soon after watching.

Nice series I must say, Gary's acting is superb.. (Also the coach in Friday Night Lights)

log 1 = 0 said:

I am partly sure that I saw its subtitles somewhere, or may be when i downloaded it - it came packed with subs. Unfortunately i deleted it soon after watching.

Nice series I must say, Gary's acting is superb.. (Also the coach in Friday Night Lights)
Googled for hours.... Found some foreign language subs for Early Edition but no English subs :(

log 1 = 0 said:

Unbelievable... Only Polish subtitles available. No English subs for Early Edition. I should have checked for subs and then proceeded to download things. Alas I have wasted bandwidth and electricity :mad:

ENTOURAGE

finished the first 3 seasons and about to wrap up the fourth, it is awesome.

anything else like entourage out there??

No idea. Gossip Girl sounds similar but I don't think I could make it through all the fluff.

wingmysoul said:
ENTOURAGE
finished the first 3 seasons and about to wrap up the fourth, it is awesome.
anything else like entourage out there??
entourage is excellent. i just rewatched all 5 seasons a week or so ago. it gets more serious and a little less fun in the latter half but it's still really good. new season starts on july 12th and i can't wait! :eek:hyeah:

Damn.. My plan is ending tonight. :| Anyone has all seasons (dvdrips) of entourage on DVDs :bleh:

log 1 = 0 said:
Damn.. My plan is ending tonight. :| Anyone has all seasons (dvdrips) of entourage on DVDs :bleh:

you should be able to download it on a slow connection... 233mb per episode, 12 eps per season (s1 had 8, s3 had 20). it's well worth the bandwidth and time spent. although if you do decide to get it, make sure you watch all of s1 before judging. i absolutely love the show but even when i was rewatching it, the start seemed really slow.

I think they have entourage on those xvid asd rips or whatever which while poor quality can suffice.

I have already watched S1 on Ipod long time back.. Didn't watch the other seasons.. Anyways its not possible for me to download anything on 128 kbps.. Plus I will be browsing too..

Back