English TV series discussion

Give the show a few more episodes, it really grows on you. Although I am pretty sure its way off from the actual history but who cares, Da Vinci is cool, period.
Just wait till you get to the episode where Da Vinci meets Dracula

Dude please watch the spoiler! I'm just one episode in. I'll definitely continue with the show, that's a give. I'm thinking of applying for a leave this Thursday. So might complete the entire season, catch up with Man of Steel and continue with The Last of Us. Good times!

GOT finale, cant wait to get home and fire it up, anyone watched it yet?....does it have the madness of the 'Blackwater' episode?!

With big ass spoiler tags..

Seriously .. People have already started posting about the Season finale on Facebook.. I can't wait to give them a piece of my mind .. !!!
Absolutely, people are so inconsiderate, I have blocked FB today, going to go home and watch the show in peace!!!!

Absolutely, people are so inconsiderate, I have blocked FB today, going to go home and watch the show in peace!!!!
I downloaded the finale and copied it to my phone but the MX Player gets stuck after 10mins..so I'll have to wait longer.

E09 was horribly spoiled for me.. People posting on FB and when I told them to stop they spammed my Whatsapp.

I downloaded the finale and copied it to my phone but the MX Player gets stuck after 10mins..so I'll have to wait longer.

E09 was horribly spoiled for me.. People posting on FB and when I told them to stop they spammed my Whatsapp.

Lol, never thought about watching the show at office, brilliant plan, but will look silly if I am AFK for 40 odd mins :) . You sir have really mean friends.

Lol, never thought about watching the show at office, brilliant plan, but will look silly if I am AFK for 40 odd mins :) . You sir have really mean friends.

I stream YouTube on my phone anyway .. Put in Earplugs and get through lunch hour.

I said mean things to my friends too .. :/

/OT

The episode was great as excepted. It's over an hour long and contained scenes from almost every character: Bran, Jon, Theon, Balon/Yara, Stannis, Sansa/Tyrion, Jamie/Brienne, Arya, Sam, Tywin and Daenerys.

The ending scene was such a disappointment, it wasn't like in the books and overtly dramatised. Expected more. They didn't even use the complete track from the soundtrack.

Two characters which I expected to see, but they didn't feature are:
Lady Stoneheart and Coldhands. I was so pumped up to see them, or at least UnCat, such a disappointment. They could've ended at a perfect note with that. They didn't even show Catelyn's body being dumped naked into the river.

Back