English TV series discussion

Saw pilot of Sopranos ...cant commit to story get better ,
will see in 2nd eps. :confused:
IMO

I am on S01E11 and i am considering dropping it after this season. Still unsure. Probably the mob story thing is not for me. No offense to people who love this series.

I am on S01E11 and i am considering dropping it after this season. Still unsure. Probably the mob story thing is not for me. No offense to people who love this series.

Ah this is sad. :(

Unfortunately for me, I had to pause this series because I started Sons of Anarchy. That got a lot more interesting. I will switch to Sopranos once I am done with the first season of SoA.

How is Falling skies ?

PS: I keep on asking about how is this and how is that because i am currently trying to procure them. Might not watch immediately.

I was about to ask you the same question. Are you stockpiling everything?

yeah :) Have a good connection as of now but if i do change my rental flat here, there is a chance that i might not have an internet there. Nothing is sure but good to stockpile now.
iPad 2 is my download rig :)
My current average for a 45-50 Minute show is 2 episodes per day and most days i can pull 3 episodes per day, nothing on weekends though.

watched ep2,look like heading towards the same.
now i have only two option
POI:{to continue}
or
BB:{to start}

I have also started with Under the Dome and watched its first 3 episodes. I too have a feeling this thing is gonna get cancelled after 1st season or sometime soon,
TvTropes has named it as 'Firefly Effect'
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheFireflyEffect
There is also 'Chris Carter Effect'
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheChrisCarterEffect

Not to forget the retarded anti-smoking advisory which seems to be mandatory in all channels now.

I hate these warnings and I don't even smoke.

Watched The Lost Room finally what a great show and it was lying with me since last year , if you a sci-fi fan this show is a must watch

Yeah I had the same feeling too and I couldn't continue. I found it boring. I had procured the entire series.
yeah :) Have a good connection as of now but if i do change my rental flat here, there is a chance that i might not have an internet there. Nothing is sure but good to stockpile now.
iPad 2 is my download rig :)
My current average for a 45-50 Minute show is 2 episodes per day and most days i can pull 3 episodes per day, nothing on weekends though.
How do you download on iPad? I think then i an use my iPod Touch 4G as a download rig.
I was about to ask you the same question. Are you stockpiling everything?

Hey I was outstation for around 4 days and i managed to complete the Season 1 of Supernatural. I am really liking the show, even though 1 or 2 episodes were boring, but nevertheless it was paranormal :D
The best thing is the chemistry between the two brothers.
Started with Season 2. I was watching House and was in season 6, when i picked up Supernatural. I haven't watched House since i picked up Supernatural.
Didn't think that the brother's father would die in season 1 itself. AM wondering what are the Demon's Plans for kids like Sammy

Hey I was outstation for around 4 days and i managed to complete the Season 1 of Supernatural. I am really liking the show, even though 1 or 2 episodes were boring, but nevertheless it was paranormal :D
The best thing is the chemistry between the two brothers.
Started with Season 2. I was watching House and was in season 6, when i picked up Supernatural. I haven't watched House since i picked up Supernatural.
Didn't think that the brother's father would die in season 1 itself. AM wondering what are the Demon's Plans for kids like Sammy

What a co-incidence! I completed the first season last night too. Though I was sick all afternoon, I managed to get better after I got some meds in. Anyway, the finale for the first season was really good. In fact, I had decided to watch the finale and crash, but it was so exciting, that I managed to watch the first 2 episodes of the second season as well.

Yeah, that was completely unexpected, but I suppose they weren't planning on keeping Jeffrey Dean Morgan for a long time, seeing how he has a film career to balance. Help me remember one thing though, the demon said, the Winchesters killed 2 of his family members; the one that possessed Meg and the other in the alley-way. I can't seem to remember the latter one. Who was that?

Regarding the demon's plan for Sam, even I'm not sure what that could be. It's not killing him, which it could have easily done that when he was a child.

@pradeep200417

My iPad is jailbroken so I have installed iTransmission app from cydia and I can use that to download the torrents. Everything on iPad , only use PC while transferring the files (to PC).
Download the .torrent using safari (with safari download manager and download enabler tweaks installed).

Last edited by a moderator:
What a co-incidence! I completed the first season last night too. Though I was sick all afternoon, I managed to get better after I got some meds in. Anyway, the finale for the first season was really good. In fact, I had decided to watch the finale and crash, but it was so exciting, that I managed to watch the first 2 episodes of the second season as well.

Yeah, that was completely unexpected, but I suppose they weren't planning on keeping Jeffrey Dean Morgan for a long time, seeing how he has a film career to balance. Help me remember one thing though, the demon said, the Winchesters killed 2 of his family members; the one that possessed Meg and the other in the alley-way. I can't seem to remember the latter one. Who was that?

Regarding the demon's plan for Sam, even I'm not sure what that could be. It's not killing him, which it could have easily done that when he was a child.

the one was meg and the other one was the guy whom meg gets to check if the colt was real or not and he shoots her to confirm it was fake.
The Demon says it was his son

the one was meg and the other one was the guy whom meg gets to check if the colt was real or not and he shoots her to confirm it was fake.
The Demon says it was his son

Oh now I remember. It's the one that Dean shoots while escaping from the building after rescuing their father, right?

Holy shit! Just wrapped up season 1 of Sons of Anarchy and boy, was it awesome! :eek:

The penultimate episode ending left me heartbroken more than the GoT's Red Wedding episode! :'(

OK I think it is safe to say, I am hooked to this show for now. Will wind up season 1 of The Sopranos and continue this.

Holy shit! Just wrapped up season 1 of Sons of Anarchy and boy, was it awesome! :eek:

The penultimate episode ending left me heartbroken more than the GoT's Red Wedding episode! :'(

OK I think it is safe to say, I am hooked to this show for now. Will wind up season 1 of The Sopranos and continue this.

added to watchlist !

Thanks

Shut down Sopranos even before the season 1 ended, deleted from the phone as well (kept in PC just in case i develop an interest later). Started with It's Always sunny in Philadelphia, seems fun series, like the small episodes of under 25 Minutes. Done with season 1 and now 3 episodes into season 2.
Sort of TBBT, separate unrelated episodes. But no stupid laughter track which is good.

Back