English TV series discussion

Sometimes i would like to know are people jobless , college dropout or what as they are constantly trying to watch TV series , just can't understand

Don't give me the shitty time management theory

My travel to and fro office gives me time to watch like three 45 minute episodes or Five 25 minute episodes.

Sometimes i would like to know are people jobless , college dropout or what as they are constantly trying to watch TV series , just can't understand

Don't have that much time. At max I can watch 1 to half episode per day.

+1 to @raksrules
I also use my 3 hrs commuting time to complete serials.

Also some episodes on weekends....

Last edited by a moderator:
My travel to and fro office gives me time to watch like three 45 minute episodes or Five 25 minute episodes.
My reading was taking a hit, I use the bus time to read.
Before i used to watch TV shows during traveling time, besides i dont want someone staring at my screen while a nude scene pops up suddenly. :p

My reading was taking a hit, I use the bus time to read.
Before i used to watch TV shows during traveling time, besides i dont want someone staring at my screen while a nude scene pops up suddenly. :p

I take care about "such things", tilt the phone towards window :D
Also i know usually which series have nude scenes and which do not.

I take care about "such things", tilt the phone towards window :D
Also i know usually which series have nude scenes and which do not.
I got my Tab for the primary purpose of watching videos while traveling.
Then realized that my coz of the big screen, neighbors could watch it even better. :(
Also I felt that some guys get curious if u tilt ur screen. :D

I got my Tab for the primary purpose of watching videos while traveling.
Then realized that my coz of the big screen, neighbors could watch it even better. :(
Also I felt that some guys get curious if u tilt ur screen. :D

Haha, yeah people do get curious especially when we know they are watching with us and we then tilt the screen, in most cases we can know well in advance "something" is going to come. Since mine is a 3.5" screen i don't invite any attention. I had planned to buy a tab for this but then it came to my mind that it will be a attention grabber.

Suits is back.
Anyone watched it ?
Woah .. awesome

Aired today ... :D

Woohoo

Also started The Newsroom last night .. downed 5 episodes so far.
Good stuff .. and nice to Aaron Sorkin back

The show is pretty cool , very familiar West Wing feel to it .. which is not a bad thing at all. the show is a little fast paced at the moment .. more talking - less story. The similarity to West Wing cannot be understated in the show .. or maybe its what Sorkin knows to do best.

Jeff Daniels as Will McAvoy is an excellent cast .. smart, troubled & unabashed ego .. (incidentally the same guy who starred in Dumb & Dumber :p)

Each episode is oven an hour long .. and attempts to portray the running of a fictitious prime time News Show called News Night ..
There is a lot of Broadcast TV technical jargon thrown at you the viewer without much explaining so its a fun exercise to keep up with the pace of dialogue exchange.

Been looking for good show to stay occupied after GoT & Sherlock .. guess this is it.

Holy shit, holy f*cking shit! Sons of Anarchy is kicking ass! I think I might wrap up the second season tonight!

Caught up with 5 more episodes in a single sitting (recliner + 40” display FTW!) yesterday. The story has become highly intriguing with a whole lot of interesting things happening with each and every member of the gang. The ending of episode 8 was one of the best I’ve seen - the infamous dinner organized by Gemma! :D

Time management issues meh! Came back from work at 7:30 PM, did some packaging for my netbook, went to DTDC around 8:15 to courier it, came back and took a quick shower, had some supper, started the show at 9:30 and crashed at 1:15 AM.

Holy shit, holy f*cking shit! Sons of Anarchy is kicking ass! I think I might wrap up the second season tonight!

Caught up with 5 more episodes in a single sitting (recliner + 40” display FTW!) yesterday. The story has become highly intriguing with a whole lot of interesting things happening with each and every member of the gang. The ending of episode 8 was one of the best I’ve seen - the infamous dinner organized by Gemma! :D

Time management issues meh! Came back from work at 7:30 PM, did some packaging for my netbook, went to DTDC around 8:15 to courier it, came back and took a quick shower, had some supper, started the show at 9:30 and crashed at 1:15 AM.
How much does a good recliner cost?

How much does a good recliner cost?

Depends on the make and the quality. I got mine from Housefull back in October 2011 for 12k odd. There are more expensive ones.

The back of this one has synthetic leather and wore out sooner than I thought. Spread a wide Turkey towel which hides it and is more comfortable now. :p

Depends on the make and the quality. I got mine from Housefull back in October 2011 for 12k odd. There are more expensive ones.

The back of this one has synthetic leather and wore out sooner than I thought. Spread a wide Turkey towel which hides it and is more comfortable now. :p
Ha ha... It must be like Frasier's father Martin's Chair. He put lot of tapes on it :D
I should go shopping for one.

Yeah show us the recliner pic. :)

Check this out. Does yours look like this?

http://www.fabfurnish.com/Elmwood-Karl-One-Seater-Recliner-12995.html

This is Martin's chair by the way
search

chair_martin_crane.jpg

frasier-chair-via-maeby_tumblr.jpg

Back