English TV series discussion

Completed Hannibal...I absolutely loved this show, might even say I liked it more than Game of Thrones. I've always been fascinated by Hannibal as a character and the series did not disappoint. Now it feels like there's a big void :p

As soon as Breaking Bad starts in under a month, i am going to completely stop visiting this thread, i am yet to even see the first lot of episodes of season 5, saving to see entire season at the end.

As far as Dexter is concerned, in last episode, i thought cat was out of the bag but thankfully it wasn't.
Deb is a Bevdi now.

As soon as Breaking Bad starts in under a month, i am going to completely stop visiting this thread, i am yet to even see the first lot of episodes of season 5, saving to see entire season at the end.

I feel you piled up a lot of stuff. That even happened with me Not because i will be moving places.
I downloaded a

Have to finish these: Lost( from 5th season) >Friends final Seasons>BBT>Wire> Fringe Final Season > Castle (final)

Watching right now: Top Gear> Luther > CSI> Hannibal (this week)[DOUBLEPOST=1373964497][/DOUBLEPOST]Will Join these as well from Next month: BrBa> Homeland> Walking Dead

@swatkats

Most of the piling was done back in first 6 months of 2011 when i had the unlimited BSNL 3G (4500 Rs) connection. At that time the priority was also size of the stuff and that's why the 25 min shows i have are like Under 90 MB in size and 45 min ones are under 200 MB, not all but many.
I am not even sure what other series i have, current ones i watch are Dexter and Under the Dome.
Older ones i am watching is Its Always sunny in Philadelphia which i find very good timepass. Averaging 5 episodes per day.
Next might mostly be Monk, unsure as of now.

Last edited by a moderator:
@swatkats

Most of the piling was done back in first 6 months of 2011 when i had the unlimited BSNL 3G (4500 Rs) connection. At that time the priority was also size of the stuff and that's why the 25 min shows i have are like Under 90 MB in size and 45 min ones are under 200 MB, not all but many.
I am not even sure what other series i have, current ones i watch are Dexter and Under the Dome.
Older ones i am watching is Its Always sunny in Philadelphia which i find very good timepass. Averaging 5 episodes per day.
Next might mostly be Monk, unsure as of now.
yeah do watch Monk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you Recommend watching Latest Season of Dexter for a Guy who Just watched First Season.

You have only seen one season ? The initial seasons are good, in the middle couple of seasons are so so. The current one is shaping well and we all probably know how it might end. Overall Dexter is a fantastic series.

In fact i see you are on last seasons of Fringe and 5th of LOST. Here do not expect anything from Fringe now, i feel this season was unwarranted and seems forced. You will get to know when you see. Lost is one of the best TV series i have ever watched, in fact my English TV series journey started with this (first season watched with subtitles to get hang of the accent). But the finale of Lost is the most disappointing thing (as per me and many others). But nevertheless the way this series has kept its grip season on season is very commendable.

Here do not expect anything from Fringe now, i feel this season was unwarranted and seems forced.

Felt boring and stopped watching it six months back. I know they just dragged the story to nowhere. I wanted to completed it somehow.
Even lost 6 season is worst. watched few episodes on star world 3years back. I simply wanted to watch the rest as i have completed watching 80% of the series.

Sometimes i would like to know are people jobless , college dropout or what as they are constantly trying to watch TV series , just can't understand

Don't give me the shitty time management theory

Started Season 2 of Sons of Anarchy and completed the first 4 episodes. The season had a kickass start! :eek:

Really felt bad for Gemma. :(

Back