English TV series discussion

Re: Please suggest an english TV series

I dropped out 2 shows. The IT Crowd after watching 2 seasons & House M.D after watching the first 3 episodes. I found House M.D a bit too complicated & with all those medical jargons being throw overboard, it's tough to catch up with it.

You didnt like the IT Crowd :huh:

On an unrelated note , less than 3 months to go for TBBT Season 3

Ethan_Hunt said:
I dropped out 2 shows. The IT Crowd after watching 2 seasons & House M.D after watching the first 3 episodes. I found House M.D a bit too complicated & with all those medical jargons being throw overboard, it's tough to catch up with it.

you should really give house another go. there is no real need to understand the medical aspect of the show to enjoy it. the character of house is totally awesome, as is the underlying story, and it's definitely worth watching. it's one of the best dramas on tv.

finally finished all 4 seasons of supernatural.. incredibly painful to watch. i have no idea why i kept watching till the end.

spindoctor said:
you should really give house another go. there is no real need to understand the medical aspect of the show to enjoy it. the character of house is totally awesome, as is the underlying story, and it's definitely worth watching. it's one of the best dramas on tv.

I don't like House for the same reasons as the other guy. Its lot of medical stuff and house shouting at people and house curing diseases episode after episode. Seemed very repetitive to me.

spindoctor said:
finally finished all 4 seasons of supernatural.. incredibly painful to watch. i have no idea why i kept watching till the end.

:rofl::rofl: happens sometimes...

Btw any 'Brothers & Sisters' followers... I like the show..

Anyone watched Flashpoint and Rush (Australian)..

Both are pretty good & slightly different for a change.. Checkout the Pilots of both..

Back