English TV series discussion

Re: Please suggest an english TV series

log 1 = 0 said:
Btw any 'Brothers & Sisters' followers... I like the show..

yep watched all episodes. it's ok, not great but watchable.

Bluffmaster said:
Anyone seen Leverage? Its supposed to be an American Rip-off of Hustle. But heard uts good.

i have no idea why leverage gets so much praise. i watched every episode of it and it's insulting to compare it to hustle. it's writing, characters, plots, style... everything is vastly inferior to hustle. every episode has at least half a dozen facepalm moments.

@Bluffmaster

thanks so much man! for suggesting Hustle that is :)

i watched the complete first season,....loved it...and then watched the complete 2nd, 3rd, and 4th season at a stretch! :D

super series...keeps you bound to the chair at all times!

started a new show called the philanthropist... only 2 eps out so far and i've only seen the pilot but i liked it quite a bit. it was a bit cliche but still a heart warming, feel good show with a touch of comedy. definitely something i'll be watching for the rest of the summer.

Checked out Pilot of Virtuality.. decent if it gets picked up - as in there are quite a few innovative plots that the series can develop into..

log 1 = 0 said:
Checked out Pilot of Virtuality.. decent if it gets picked up - as in there are quite a few innovative plots that the series can develop into..

it wasn't picked up afaik. this was supposed to be a presentation/pilot for the show but it wasn't green lighted so they showed it as a standalone tv movie instead.

Just finished watching 3 seasons of Entourage in 2 days.I should say it is really good. Just could not stop watching.

Darn that Vince must have banged almost half of US. :eek:hyeah:

1> The sopranos 2> The Wire 3> Frasier 4> The Big Bang Theory 5> Stargate Atlantis 6> How i met your mother 7> Lost

pradeep200417 said:
Darn that Vince must have banged almost half of US. :eek:hyeah:
That is nothing compared to what Duchovny has done in Californication. :p

Damn.. HIMYM, this season is so offcolor.. No variety in Jokes. Barney's character is being wasted and nothing great is happening.. Just finished first 14 eps..

Back