English TV series discussion

Re: Please suggest an english TV series

Ok..

I just finished 5th episode of Kidnapped and Intensity is still there and plot is evolving pretty amazingly (which is rare in these types of shows), besides acting of characters is stellar..

So Recommending this to anyone who loves Action/Suspense/Kidnapping Genre..

Here's some background :-

0000009544_20060920162947.jpg

Timothy Hutton and Dana Delaney star in this thrilling drama as a wealthy and powerful New York couple whose teenage son has been kidnapped. With local law enforcement, the FBI, and a private negotiating team all working on the case, one might think the boy would be rescued in no time...but as the series unfolds, it becomes clear that this "perfect" family may be hiding a few dark secrets of their own.

just started watching Entourage about 2 weeks back and really liked it. Finished the 5th season today itself.

Just completed Entourage's season (6) premier episode. Man how I wish it was an hour long, but it still kicked ass. Won't reveal any spoilers. :p

^^saw the episode yesterday night, oh man it was awesome.
i wish this serial never ends :eek:hyeah:

also started on 'how i met your mother', pretty nice

spindoctor said:
i feel that the season was a little slow to start, but yesterday's episode was really good.

lol at the scene where lafayette gets high

entourage is jus kick arse. .

lookin forward to this new season . .

the second thing wat i suggest is californication

jus amazin.. ;)

chiron said:
lol at the scene where lafayette gets high

*spoilers for true blood*

that was pretty funny. while watching it i was reminded of the energizer bunny :bleh:. i don't like what they've done with jason stackhouse though... it's obvious they are setting the season up so that at some point, sookie and jason will be on opposite sides of a vampire conflict. but still, jason was not the brightest of the bunch in season 1 but he had common sense, which is missing this time around as he seems to get brainwashed by the church. preacher's wife is a hottie though :bleh: so maybe that's why he's sticking around. also, any guesses on what kind of creature that woman is? what does she do that allows her to make people start orgies?

pradeep200417 said:
Any Justice League fans here?

Season 1 and 2 were pretty good. After that it was a episode here and a episode there.

Currently watching Battlestar Galactica S04. Pretty good so far.

spindoctor said:
what does she do that allows her to make people start orgies?

The good thing about this series is that it doesn't take itself seriously which is the best way to approach this kind of story.

started watching the new show called warehouse 13. it's like the x files with comedy. except it's nowhere near as good as the x files, and it's also nowhere near as funny as they think it is. pretty useless show.

waiting for the premiere of dark blue this morning.

spindoctor said:
waiting for the premiere of dark blue this morning.

First review that I saw says;

While there will assuredly be reviews that call Dark Blue "riveting," full of "edge of your seat excitement," "intense," and "powerful," this will not be one of them. I would actually use the terms "clichéd" and "foolish."

Even the lack of other shows still doesn't make me too excited to check it out.

Back