English TV series discussion

Well, maybe the writers wrote the twin stuff just to throw us off. Cause brother would have sufficed instead he says twins.
ya, could be :p

Also I am beginning to think that there no one person as Red John rather a group of powerful people, controlled by some guy.

POI S03E08 - Best episode this season so far..it's good to see Carl Elias to do something rather than drinking wine in all appearance..
SOI S06E10 - This is season is worst so far ,They haven given to much screen presence to Gemma & Teraa and side story sucks..

POI S03E08 - Best episode this season so far..it's good to see Carl Elias to do something rather than drinking wine in all appearance..
SOI S06E10 - This is season is worst so far ,They haven given to much screen presence to Gemma & Teraa and side story sucks..

PoI was awesome .. and its a friggin 2-parter .. God damn.
Carter's story is coming full circle .. Its going to fully action packed episode next week.

ya, could be :p

Also I am beginning to think that there no one person as Red John rather a group of powerful people, controlled by some guy.
It is Patrick Jane himself. Run....

And regarding PoI...going good.

Next number is
The Man in the Suit.
Should be interesting, and finally the slightly boring HR storyline might see an end soon and we can get back to what the show is mainly about, the machine.

Recently started watching 'Deadwood'. Interesting so far (up-to the 5th episode). Dirty western setting with load of profanities. Ian McShane is brilliant as Al.

You got this to look forward to..
ikyWGmk.gif

actually i was gonna post about patrick being red john here after finishing the previous season a month back..yes lot of backlogs
thought u guys would rofl..as i started watching mentalist from the third season..i didnt even watch the pilot
maybe that possibility was already covered in the previous seasons

Red John is not Patrick Jane. I am pretty much sure.
how the hell does he know about his childhood happy memory and the names of the suspects for red john

Last edited:
how the hell does he know about his childhood happy memory and the names of the suspects for red john
Red John comes to know about his childhood happy memories from his shrink. And he kills her as well. It's too easy to get suspects of Red John list. Patrick Jane was being spied from last 10 years from Homeland, FBI and other big shots, where Red John has access to.

And I still think Bret Stiles is Red John, cos Red John has been active years ago and I think a aged guy would be head of this clique or Red John himself.

spoilers ahead.

It is. I've already decided. And I will troll with it :D
The creator has denied the theory long back though. So, even he's trolling if it's otherwise.
Bruno Heller confirmed that Red John is one in the suspects list. http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/06/mentalist-finale-season-6-red-john-list/

Now we have only 5 suspects left among which 3 already have tattoos. I highly doubt that Red John is such a dumbass to have tattoo of his organization. So that makes Bret Stiles again a top suspect. And Ray Haffner is also a good suspect. Red John's first kill was something in 1987-88, so Haffner would be very young at that time. And also its the first kill which was identified, so there could be others before that also. Bret Stiles all the way :hungry:

^^I was talking about Patrick Jane; not the real list. Also, someone who has died previously could still be included. The creators can throw a curveball that way.

Back