English TV series discussion

Completed 2 seasons of Breaking Bad. All I'll say is - I totally understand why its rated so high.
You are in for a treat mate.

Person of Interest S03E08 - WHAT.THE.FKKK!!! Grrrr!!!
Brilliant, brilliant episode.The stakes are high and the wheel is spinning. Fingers crossed for team machine.
Once this season resumes, I'm hoping that some old and dormant factions come into action.

Person of Interest S03E08 - WHAT.THE.FKKK!!! Grrrr!!!
Brilliant, brilliant episode.The stakes are high and the wheel is spinning. Fingers crossed for team machine.
Once this season resumes, I'm hoping that some old and dormant factions come into action.
damn it need to catchup fast
finished upto 3x5 i guess

Damn, Sony already took down the video I posted above. And this video was made as a fan vid by Bryan Cranston himself. Ignorant nincompoop Sony.

Here's an alternate link:

Its the same list Bruno Heller refers. Doens't matter its Patrick Jane's or not
Anyone see the resemblance between The Blake Association and HR from these shows? Thinking about it, I had the craziest whacko theory. What if Red John is the Machine? Haha...take that Patrick Jane. Have your revenge switching off "it" and destroying the semiconductors.

Anyone see the resemblance between The Blake Association and HR from these shows? Thinking about it, I had the craziest whacko theory. What if Red John is the Machine? Haha...take that Patrick Jane. Have your revenge switching off "it" and destroying the semiconductors.
Thats a good one :)

I feel if they had opened the whole corrupt cops thing in an earlier season it could've added to the suspense. Now its just rushing to complete/reveal the killer.

Back