English TV series discussion

manucitc

Disciple
Aug 8, 2012
Person Of Interest S03E09 - One of the best episode in series so far,something happen that should not have been happened ..
But truly action pack episode and some very good one liner ...

blkrb0t

It's Nothing Personal
Skilled
Nov 3, 2010
Skynet
Didn't like the PoI episode; better not to discuss it. Good that the dull HR storyline is almost finished.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
Really enjoying both Sleepy Hollow and Almost Human. Anyone else tried them?

Waiting for Sleepy Hollow to finish up to watch it in one go. It looked so darn interesting from the Trailers.

Completed Sons of Anarchy's 3rd season last night and the twist turned out to be quite good. Also, I'm particularly starting to get annoyed with Tara. Her character is so shitty that it's needs to die soon. I can't believe they brought Kenny Johnson for such a short role. He could have been a real asset to the club.

dexBG

still fishing
Adept
Oct 1, 2009
Going to start Banshee S01 -- any user reviews ?

I watched the trailer on YouTube n liked it. Lots of well choreographed action sequences, western motif, a little intense on the visual styling but camera work was nice.

manucitc

Disciple
Aug 8, 2012
@dexBG

Watch if you like hard-core action and way too much sex scene, some scene has total front nudity.. Story is good and overall all actor are great at their role..
Season 2 start soon..

Reactions: dexBG

alekhkhanna

Skilled
May 29, 2008
Going to start Banshee S01 -- any user reviews ?

I watched the trailer on YouTube n liked it. Lots of well choreographed action sequences, western motif, a little intense on the visual styling but camera work was nice.
Ooh Banshee. Super stuff !