English TV series discussion

I'm quite intrigued by Hannibal , might read out the books.
Story in the books is different from the series - basically the books are about the aftermath of Hannibal's capture. He helps in solving the murders (Silence of the Lambs/Red Dragon) and then what happens after he escapes/childhood (Hannibal/Hannibal Rising).

Last edited:
For people like me who prefer TV series which have ended so they can finish entire series together with no waiting involved, Psych seems to be ending this month. I am currently on 4th season and i am absolutely loving this series.
Seems walking dead season is also ending this month so i will watch S04 now after i am done with Psych.

For people like me who prefer TV series which have ended so they can finish entire series together with no waiting involved, Psych seems to be ending this month. I am currently on 4th season and i am absolutely loving this series.
Seems walking dead season is also ending this month so i will watch S04 now after i am done with Psych.
Yes I loved Pysch. Its not very serious but then still a pretty good detective series.

Watched a couple of episodes of True Detective. Didn't knew Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson both are both the producers of this show. My first thought of Rust Cohle's character and the case was that it seemed like Will Graham from Hannibal, but that turned out to be quite different. Whoa, this guy has come a long way in terms of acting within a few years. So it seems there is a single story arc for the whole season and it's slow character driven police procedural. Even though the story proceeds at a slow pace, I did not lose interest even for a moment and the story has me completely invested. Looking forward to watch further episodes. And Alexandra Daddario in ep 2..thats a biiig plus :D
Just wish Michelle Monaghan's character was better.

I seem to have a love/hate relationship with the Blacklist. I loved the last episode. The story moves forward at last. I think they should concentrate on making 12-13 quality episodes per season rather than some mediocre episodes in a season of 24.
Currently downloading Forbrydelsen as recommended here.

I dislike marathoning TV shows coz then they get stuck in my head even when I go to sleep. otoh watching 4-5 different shows at a stretch is fine to me.

i was skimming through episodes of wonderfalls just now. the fun/bright vibe of the show reminds me of psych in a way though plotwise they are sort of opposites.

Anyone can share some good series(in HD/FHD) worth watching...???

I am in Kopar Khairane/Ghansoli/MBP - Navi Mumbai !!

I have watched all seasons of Lost, Prison Break, Dexter, HIMYM, Friends, Big Bang, Breaking Bad, GoT, Spartacus, Suits, Touch, Shameless, Person of Interest, Castle, Rome, Homeland, Dr. Who, Fringe, Awake, Sherlock Holmes !!

Please let me know if you any other series and you live nearby :)

Anyone can share some good series(in HD/FHD) worth watching...???

I am in Kopar Khairane/Ghansoli/MBP - Navi Mumbai !!

I have watched all seasons of Lost, Prison Break, Dexter, HIMYM, Friends, Big Bang, Breaking Bad, GoT, Spartacus, Suits, Touch, Shameless, Person of Interest, Castle, Rome, Homeland, Dr. Who, Fringe, Awake, Sherlock Holmes !!

Please let me know if you any other series and you live nearby :)

The fact that True Detective is missing in that list better be a mistake. IT BETTER BE!

Back