English TV series discussion

Wow..
was posted on reddit few days back
watched it today
some funny ****ed up shit..

looking for more adult swim cartoons
superjail sounds to be similar

Last edited:
^ How do you watch shows on the run for entire day i.e how do you get spare time :p

Yeah my question precisely

I don't do a hardcore marathon run, like I did with Banshee, unless the show is really engaging. These are rare instances. The rest of shows, I just split the season into 2 halves over the weekend. It still leaves me with enough room to do other stuff. I have an extended weekend this week and with True Detective & Black Sails being only 8 episodes long, it won't be that difficult to complete. Honestly, I'm not too keen on Black Sails, so might save it for later and watch a movie (or two) instead.

Growing up fisher is growing on me. While it has some good laughs , the reason shows like these charm you because they are so homely and comfy and well cuz they are about family. They always put a smile on your face while watching it. Another 1970's family show called the Brady Bunch is my favorite tv show of all time.[DOUBLEPOST=1395855764][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys, Does anyone else feel that IMDB Boards have become a place for people to post their hate and resentment only. There is hardly anything positive on those forums. I dont understand if some people hate the particular tv show/movie so much, why do they go on bashing it , writing unnecessarily lengthy posts full of hate when they don't even understand that at the end, a liking for a show/movie is purely subjective

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel that IMDB Boards have become a place for people to post their hate and resentment only. There is hardly anything positive on those forums. I dont understand if some people hate the particular tv show/movie so much, why do they go on bashing it , writing unnecessarily lengthy posts full of hate when they don't even understand that at the end, a liking for a show/movie is purely subjective

Haters gonna hate. Also it's IMDB, don't take it too seriously.

Guys, Does anyone else feel that IMDB Boards have become a place for people to post their hate and resentment only. There is hardly anything positive on those forums. I dont understand if some people hate the particular tv show/movie so much, why do they go on bashing it , writing unnecessarily lengthy posts full of hate when they don't even understand that at the end, a liking for a show/movie is purely subjective

I have a theory on this (which may be wrong). People usually voice their opinions more when they do not like something more than when they like it.
Say you visit lot of restarurants, there is a good chance you will write negative review if some restaurant pissed you off but if you had a very good experience somewhere, you may not bother much about mentioning it. May be little bit word of mouth is max you would go to.
Reiterating, i may be totally wrong here.

I am on 5th season currently and really enjoying it.

I thought season 4 and the first half of season 5 were not up to level of the rest of the seasons. Season 6 is brilliant.

I thought it got a bit whiny towards the end with all the shouting.
Can't be helped. They didn't have all the cast signed up for all the episodes and had to do some juggling. Some good episodes in there though.

Person of interest is really 110% of awesomeness. I always felt Caviezel was a special actor after watching Frequency. Had no idea he was this awesome in POI. Am on Season 1 Ep 11 now.

Completed True Detective. Very intense drama and Matthew McConaughey killed the role as Rust. The start was quite slow, with a bit of family drama poured in the middle, but the end turned out to be quite interesting. Looking at Rust's character, it's designed very similar to Will Graham, except Rust is more grounded. The acting was quite solid from the leads and it's a good thing it didn't have a heavy Louisiana accent, unlike True Blood, which was grating to the ears. Definitely recommended for people looking for short murder mystery shows.

@srkmish : If you haven't seen Caviezel in The Passion of the Christ, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Officially announced:

TvgDsyb.jpg

Coven was kinda a disappointment. I could not even finish it. Does it get better at the end?
Although the 2nd series is most acclaimed , the first one is still my favorite. It had those true scare moments, the jump out of your seat , grab somebody's hand moments very well done.

Back