English TV series discussion

I stopped shield way long back. Cannot comprehend it. Just plain boring. I had high hopes for Arrow. But really its senseless. Netflix was only showing 1 series. Apparently they made a second one.[DOUBLEPOST=1405718462][/DOUBLEPOST]
Y'all stop hating on Arrow and go watch that mediocre Agents of SHIELD show that continues to milk the reflected glories of the MCU movies. I am going to report you guys to the section mods.

Why cannot Arrow be sucky for me? Do I need to ask others permission to feel what I feel about a TV show?

I felt The wire was boring. Breaking bad as average with sprinkles of awesomeness. Sopranos in the end less engaging.

Haha what's with the over-reaction. I actually hated the show. It was painful to watch. All that back story that was really really lame.. The villian wants to destroy the whole city because his wife died and nobody helped her? Just a bit lame.

Yes Agents of Sheild is mediocre. I do agree. But its still much better than Arrow and has some good moments and back story to the Marvel movies. Anyway, peace out.

I stopped shield way long back. Cannot comprehend it. Just plain boring. I had high hopes for Arrow. But really its senseless. Netflix was only showing 1 series. Apparently they made a second one.[DOUBLEPOST=1405718462][/DOUBLEPOST]

Why cannot Arrow be sucky for me? Do I need to ask others permission to feel what I feel about a TV show?

I felt The wire was boring. Breaking bad as average with sprinkles of awesomeness. Sopranos in the end less engaging.

Considering that m-jeri is a section mod, I had assumed my post would be see as humourous. Next time I feel the urge for some friendly banter, I shall keep it to myself.

Nothing of your post was humorous. You choose to pick 2 of the post that you somehow find "personally" insulting and told them to piss off.

I really don't see the humor in that.

I found his post to be in the right spirit. The last sentence of reporting the posts to the mods was obviously meant to be a joke and not to be taken seriously. The sentences before that showed, what I also believe to be true, that Arrow is far better than the mockery that is SHIELD.
I don't know why you took his post so seriously.

Haha what's with the over-reaction. I actually hated the show. It was painful to watch. All that back story that was really really lame.. The villian wants to destroy the whole city because his wife died and nobody helped her? Just a bit lame.
Not really. I'll just leave a hint: Batman Begins.

I like Arrow (halfway through season 2, Nyssa Al Ghul was awesome). The yapping or the drama is what keeps the action and the stakes relevant. Also, The Flash is starting this season. Should be good.

I found his post to be in the right spirit. The last sentence of reporting the posts to the mods was obviously meant to be a joke and not to be taken seriously. The sentences before that showed, what I also believe to be true, that Arrow is far better than the mockery that is SHIELD.
I don't know why you took his post so seriously.
What show is good or bad is a personal choice. We list reasons other take it or leave it. Maybe he should leave a smiley or something slightly more obvious? :p[DOUBLEPOST=1405753112][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not really. I'll just leave a hint: Batman Begins.
Haha I dont know if you've seen it, you'l see the difference. Its not just about the plot lines, it how they justify it. This IMO was too weak a justification. It sounded plain hilarious. That and why the others did his bidding. And that his father had a list. Its just too... forced, made up, call it whatever.

To be fair Arrow is much improved the second season coz the villian's girlfriend died and so he wants to destroy the city and the hero as well. Plus there is 3x more barechested pullups.

Back