English TV series discussion

^Stick with it for a couple more episodes. Once you start connecting with the characters, it gets really interesting. Its definitely one of the best shows airing presently.

V looks very interesting. The CGI was really good and the acting pretty decent. This can go on to become an awesome show. Plus it has Morena Baccarin in the lead. :D

But here is some bad news :

The sci-fi remake, which premiered last night on ABC, has hit several problems in recent months. Over the summer, reports surfaced which claimed that production on the show had been halted, owing to a 'creative hiatus'.

ABC later announced that the show will take an extended break after its first four episodes have aired. The remaining number of the initial 13-episode order are scheduled to air from Spring 2010.

@ all Modern Family and/or Edward Norton fans

next week's Modern Family episode [episode 8] features Edward Norton !!!

cant wait to see that.

for those who dont know who is Ed Norton...watch American History X, Fight Club, Primal Fear etc... he is one of THE best hollywood actor right now.

for more info, read this

I came across a new tv show. Its called "White Collar".

Its a very "catch me if you can" after he starts helping handratty. ( if it were to happen)

I am in about 30 mins in to the show and I can see it has great potential if treated well.

The star is very likable and the show does not seem mediocre.

There are 3 episodes out. Do watch it. This one may be for keeps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Collar_(TV_series)

Bluffmaster said:
Another problem I have with HIMYM is with Jason Segel's character. If anyone has watched his "I Love You, Man", they know that he is brilliant versatile actor and they are absolutely wasting him in HIMYM where he is only reduced to say stupid mushy dialogs with lily. It gets so annoying after a while.
Well Said,they are totally wasting him,with those shitty dialogues and evrything.

Watched "V" last nite ,it was Ok .

Waiting for this week's MadMeN season Finale .

New season of Legend of the Seeker is started. Was pretty bored with it by the end of its first season but it did entertain me for a while.

ok i just watched the latest episode of fringe (that aired last thursday). if anyone watches it, can you please explain the ending to me? the part when broyles asks the cia guy what happened to the cosmonaut, and the cia guy looks to the sky after a shocking statement.

means they send his body outer space or something... to let the alien creature go with it... or something like that.. not sure... was half asleep while watching it...

cougar town is OKish.. good to watch courtney aka monica back.. she is still stunning.. the show however is not...

regards

neo

Bluffmaster said:
The latest episode of Sons of Anarchy was undoubtedly the best this season. Can't wait for the next week's episode.

just watched the episode... very powerful ending, although i already knew that she was going to reveal the secret in this episode. next week, the sons will be out for zobel's blood. also, opie will find out who killed donna. seriously explosive episode coming up :eek:hyeah:

^So how do you think it is going to end? I am thinking, after opie finds out the truth, Samcro will be divided into 2 groups. This season is definitely better than season 1. Undoubtedly the best show on TV right now, even better than Dexter.

On the other hand, Flashforward is dragging like hell. Its like the story is not going anywhere, not to mention it is getting quite boring. Either they want to cash in on the TRPs and drag it for seasons like heroes or they actually don't have much of a story and they are dragging it so that the show atleast completes 2 seasons. Either way, its bad news for us. I actually had high hopes from it, considering it to be the new LOST and what not.

V has been impressive so far. Although the last episode was not as powerful as the pilot. Female actors should not be in the lead imo, they just cant give a powerful enough performance. And I am talking about the FBI agent here, not anna.

I started watching White collar, as sheru suggested. it has been good so far. The genre is quite similar to "The Mentalist" but the difference is the chemistry between the lead pair. The comic timing of the pair is impeccable. Neal Caffery is soon going to become a household name if they continue to impress.

House is going awesome as usual. The premier episode of this season was probably the best House episode ever. It was a combination of Cuckoo's nest and patch admas. I loved it. Rumors are that Morrison (Cameron) is leaving the show. I don't know how that will work out since she has been an integral part of the show and this season. Also, I am in love with Olivia Wilde.

Dexter, like always has continued to impress. Unlike many others I actually liked all the seasons of Dexter including the last season. This season is looking quite strong as well. The only thing right now I hate about Dexter is that whiny b**ch Rita, I hope they get rid of her soon. Also we need a little more of Masuka, his jokes were sickingly awesome.

I thought things were gonna "change" ( no pun intended ) with Flashforward after the ending of 7th ep... But seems like they didn't capitalise in 8th ep..

Back