English TV series discussion

second episode of men of a certain age was ok too. it definitely has it's humorous moments, and i think it will be good timepass while all other shows are on break.

Guys..

Please help in knowing the spicy stuff from the english channels.
Earlier I used to watch serials likes "The Bold and Beautiful" , "Santa Barabara","Baywatch" etc..

Please do not suggest me to watch "FTV"

waitin for replies

PSRN said:
Guys..

Please help in knowing the spicy stuff from the english channels.
Earlier I used to watch serials likes "The Bold and Beautiful" , "Santa Barabara","Baywatch" etc..

Please do not suggest me to watch "FTV"

waitin for replies

No idea about on TV but Californication, True Blood, Entourage etc all have lots of nice stuff.

Finished watching KINGS, had seen the Pilot six months back.. Decent enough show but goes little Haywire in between... Its been cancelled after one season (13 eps)..

Checkout Pilot and see if you're interested.

30 Rock S4 has really turned a corner, after the bulk of the first 6 epsiodes were quite pedestrian, the last two episodes have been really awesome, the chirstmas episode in particular being just the right balance of sweet and acerbic.

Just finished House S5 a great season (major props for woking in a python reference somewhere in the season ;) ), brilliant build to the season finale and an awesomely dark ending, although the "soundtrack" has dropped in awesomeness after S3, Will be starting on S6 soon

I have watched the following series recently

* House: Season 1-3

* Entourage: Season 1-5

* Kyly XY: Season 1-3

they were nice, hence I am looking forward to watch remaining seasons as well.

Shows that I have stopped following:

* Heroes:- S1 & S2 were nice. but it really started to suck from S3. last ep was so boring that I finally decided not to watch this anymore:|

Back