English TV series discussion

Havent actually seen 2nd season of THE MENTALIST... Intially I found the series very entertaining but then it got SUPER REPETITIVE so I stopped watching it..

How is it these days ?

Damnit.... What a cliffhanger ending for this season of Dexter... Didn't imagine it even in a wildest plot.... :eek: It was like totally WTFFFF.....

Similar to last season few episodes in the middle were extremely slow and drab but last episode was ultimate...may be only the ending - rest everything was stupid..

ok for the Tremendous fan of "The Practice - Season 8", Boston Legal (watched it twice), Dexter(watching it twice), what should be the next possible TV Serial ?

log 1 = 0 said:
Havent actually seen 2nd season of THE MENTALIST... Intially I found the series very entertaining but then it got SUPER REPETITIVE so I stopped watching it..

How is it these days ?

Yeah watch it mate .. It is pretty good .. It has picked up speed in the 2nd season. More abt Red John !

@^^

I was just about to say the same thing!!! Already got it @IPT. Happy Hustling!

In fact Heroes and How I met Your Mother are also coming back tonight. Yippeeee!!!!

I am currently watching LOST season 2. I checked that the final season is starting in february. Will it also start on any TV channel in India ??? I suppose Star World shows LOST right ??

PS: I hope to complete all seasons till 5 before that.

Back