English TV series discussion

Hows Fringe..? As in I watched its Pilot long long time back when it was unofficially aired, But wasn't tempted to watch the series due to its "supernatural" theme..

Infact I have complete 1st season...

So is it worth starting..?

log 1 = 0 said:
Hows Fringe..? As in I watched its Pilot long long time back when it was unofficially aired, But wasn't tempted to watch the series due to its "supernatural" theme..

Infact I have complete 1st season...

So is it worth starting..?

fringe had some pretty weak writing in the first half of the first season, but they really turned it around near the end. i think it's worth following, but remember, if you do decide to watch it then don't judge it until you're well past half way through the season.

chuck episode 3 was ok. ended on a cliffhangar but the network spoiled it in the previews for the next episode and season by showing that captain awesome is still around.

[youtube]XddaUe5JvJg[/youtube]

spindoctor said:
fringe had some pretty weak writing in the first half of the first season, but they really turned it around near the end. i think it's worth following, but remember, if you do decide to watch it then don't judge it until you're well past half way through the season.

chuck episode 3 was ok. ended on a cliffhangar but the network spoiled it in the previews for the next episode and season by showing that captain awesome is still around.

Thanks for spoiling it for us as well.

stalker said:
Thanks for spoiling it for us as well.

:welcome:

it's not like i picked out some unreleased information about a future episode from some spoiler website or the likes. this is in the public domain already because it was aired by the network itself.. heck, even before season 3 started, the promos showed scenes of awesome and chuck which have not yet been aired...

spindoctor said:

It was obvious nothing could have happened to Devon, he plays an important part in the new story line.But yeah, you should keep that bit of information within spoiler brackets.

Watched Chuck, House, TBBT, HIMYM, Hustle and Being Human.

Chuck was awesome, started on a low note but came in form by the end of the third episode. Hell screw the story, I can watch this for eternity just to see Yvonne smile.

House was pretty kickass as well. They finally acknowledged the spoofs about House and Wilson. :p

TBBT was hilarious as usual but the biggest disappointment has once again has to be How I met your mother. I don't know why I even bother with this show anymore. The show has stooped down to new levels of stupidity and dumb jokes. Seriously, its not funny anymore.

Hustle, undoubtedly is the best show on air right now. The satisfaction you get at the end of each episode can be compared to the series finale of our favorite shows.

Being Human was ok, nothing spectacular. Compared to season 1, this season looks pretty weak. Lets wait and watch.

17 more days to go for LOST :D

Bluffmaster said:
Watched Chuck, House, TBBT, HIMYM, Hustle and Being Human.

Chuck was awesome, started on a low note but came in form by the end of the third episode. Hell screw the story, I can watch this for eternity just to see Yvonne smile.

House was pretty kickass as well. They finally acknowledged the spoofs about House and Wilson. :p

TBBT was hilarious as usual but the biggest disappointment has once again has to be How I met your mother. I don't know why I even bother with this show anymore. The show has stooped down to new levels of stupidity and dumb jokes. Seriously, its not funny anymore.

Hustle, undoubtedly is the best show on air right now. The satisfaction you get at the end of each episode can be compared to the series finale of our favorite shows.

Being Human was ok, nothing spectacular. Compared to season 1, this season looks pretty weak. Lets wait and watch.

17 more days to go for LOST :D
FOR the new season :D :D :D :D ??

i havent still watched lost season 5 will start once season 6 starts btw any idea on how many episodes will season 6 have??

too bad this is the last season iam really gonna miss it :( one of the very few shows which has shown some kinda consistency

Me too waiting for the LOST season 6. It was one month back i started watching LOST for the first time. Now i have completed all the season (1-5) except for the last 2 episodes of season 5.

Spartacus: The blood and sand.. Rome based series with 300 visual feelings and vfx.. the boldest TV series ever.. True blood is nothing in front of it from that point of view.

Btw, isnt LOST over already?? Season 5 was the last one.. where did LOST season6 come from? :S

Back