English TV series discussion

b00gieMan said:
^ Yes, i know that and also it was kinda celebration as tht epi being the 1st episode of the new year. Well the game hasnt bn consistent but it has had its own down and ups.. but good part is they know how to provide strong backup when the show goes down.

Well i guess now it wont drag more.. they've already shown things closer to the real Mother.. so i guess Season 6 will be the last one. S05 is just till Episode 14.

THe major downtime of the show was when they focused on pairing Barney and Robin and Ted was completely out of the story... he was just like being a side kick on the show based on his character..

The original plan is to last this thing upto season 7 . In 2012 , the Mother will be revealed!!!

sujit801 said:
awesom as usual! watched both eps and then only slept :cool2:

loved Anil Kapoor too!!!

anil kapoor has a strange accent in the show... most noticeable in how he pronounces the word 'country'... it's something like 'kawntree'. but yea, he's doing a decent job (only watched the first 2 episodes though).

You Kidding rite? Source??
eggman said:
The original plan is to last this thing upto season 7 . In 2012 , the Mother will be revealed!!!

PS: IS anil kapoor gonna be for one whole season or just a couple of episodes?

^ Well according to Indian media Anil's gonna be there for a season and he's playing some Anti-Terrorist Officer from Pakistan or some somewhere from other parts of Asia..

Anyone catch the three episodes of Hustle as yet?

I hated the first one where everything was so obvious! I mean I could predict what was going to happen!! That was a bad Hustle episode, especially for a season premier.

Anyhow, the second one brought the game up a little and the latest one was pretty good.

Coming to HIMYM, the "Suits" sequence was pretty funny actually. Apart from that they are continuing the same streak of low humor, senselessness and lameness from seasons 3 and 4. Only small ray of hope was last night's episode. That brought back some good memories from the first two seasons.

Lastly let me say a few things about Heroes. WTFook is happening there? Hiro Nakamura being tried for bending space and time at will? Isn't that his ability for God's sake? And what about that lame "duel" between him and Adam Munroe? Why did they bring back so many characters for such a small message? Crazy! Sylar is having second thoughts about himself? So is he going to turn good in his quest for "company" ? More crazyness! And who the hell is the bad guy in this series? Samuel Sullivan or Sylar? Too many question and too little explanation. It all comes together in the end, I know that, but this is way beyond confusing!

spindoctor said:
anil kapoor has a strange accent in the show... most noticeable in how he pronounces the word 'country'... it's something like 'kawntree'. but yea, he's doing a decent job (only watched the first 2 episodes though).

lol yeah, i noticed that too. the producers mst have asked him to pronounce like that :p

phoenix844884 said:
Lastly let me say a few things about Heroes. WTFook is happening there? Hiro Nakamura being tried for bending space and time at will? Isn't that his ability for God's sake? And what about that lame "duel" between him and Adam Munroe? Why did they bring back so many characters for such a small message? Crazy! Sylar is having second thoughts about himself? So is he going to turn good in his quest for "company" ? More crazyness! And who the hell is the bad guy in this series? Samuel Sullivan or Sylar? Too many question and too little explanation. It all comes together in the end, I know that, but this is way beyond confusing!

heroes is beyond hopeless now. people who still watch the show now (including me) do it just out of habit, nothing else.

sujit801 said:
lol yeah, i noticed that too. the producers mst have asked him to pronounce like that :p

Madaaam President :bleh:

Though seems like he's got a full fledged role..

Anyways in terms of plot.. doesn't seem like any different this time..Its kinda too predictable for me..

WTF! THats InsanE!!! last season in 2012..!! Thats a very very very very bad dragged time! ITS NOT A SOAP FFS!!
eggman said:
Not kidding.......I read in the interview!!

Can't find the proper link ...but here's one :
How I Met Your Mother - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and damn! i hope it finishes before 21st December 2012.. otherwise everybody's effort in watching this show will be wasted and we'll end up w/o knowing the real MOTHER! :rofl:

+100 to that. btw, there were some actors who wanted to leave the show.. name was mainly of Sylar and Ali LArter.. but, wtf.. all are still in teh show doing same stupidity. Matt Parkman is gone i guess and so is Peter Pathrelllli.
spindoctor said:
heroes is beyond hopeless now. people who still watch the show now (including me) do it just out of habit, nothing else.

A questions to regulars of 24.. do i need to see any of the previous Seasons (is it in continuity in any sense? "apart from the characters and their names")? I dont have 24 all the seasons.. will have to ask from a friend.. but i cant wait to watch Jhhakaaaaaaaaas dude in 24.

Saw latest, epi 13 of S05 of HIMYM.. the drinking game on Robin was really hillarious! But, Ummmmm was really funny.. :rofl:

spindoctor said:
just watched the 3rd and 4th episode of 24. i have to say, i did not see that ending coming :O

Yeah super speed in the 3rd and 4th episode. Thats what 24 is known for.

That dude working as CTU director is the worst performance i have ever seen in the entire 24 series!

Dont know how they even picked him :mad:

Anil has done a very good job until now however not in the league of other presidents in 24 !

b00gieMan said:
A questions to regulars of 24.. do i need to see any of the previous Seasons (is it in continuity in any sense? "apart from the characters and their names")? I dont have 24 all the seasons.. will have to ask from a friend.. but i cant wait to watch Jhhakaaaaaaaaas dude in 24.
I have the same question.
I have seen full S1 of 24 and no more.

saumilsingh said:
I have the same question.
I have seen full S1 of 24 and no more.

well its better to watch all the seasons. u get to know the characters & storylines better.

if u watch directly from s8 it will seem like jack bauer is a typical bollywood hero. lol

phoenix844884 said:
Anyone catch the three episodes of Hustle as yet?

I hated the first one where everything was so obvious! I mean I could predict what was going to happen!! That was a bad Hustle episode, especially for a season premier.

Anyhow, the second one brought the game up a little and the latest one was pretty good.

i just watched the 3rd episode of hustle and it was very enjoyable. i kind of guessed the ending (i thought it would be dry ice) but still, very nicely written heist/con. easily the best of the season so far. and kelly adams looked damn hot :love:

Back