English TV series discussion

dantool said:
In india it usually airs one year later than the US schedule.

Damn...i think will have to do with TVrips :p

I have a query regarding LOST Season 3 episode 1. It is there in the spoiler tags.

This episode starts shows 'The Others' spending their lives normally on that island and then it is shown that the plane crashes. Ben (Henry) immediately tells Ethan and other guy to mix with the surviours as they themselves are crash surviours. I did not understand why Ben (Henry) in an impromptu way ordered those guys to do that. What was the motive. I felt it was like just out of the blue :S

Is it that i missed something or they will show / reveal in future episodes (in that case please do not mention anything here :ashamed:

raksrules said:
I have a query regarding LOST Season 3 episode 1. It is there in the spoiler tags.

This episode starts shows 'The Others' spending their lives normally on that island and then it is shown that the plane crashes. Ben (Henry) immediately tells Ethan and other guy to mix with the surviours as they themselves are crash surviours. I did not understand why Ben (Henry) in an impromptu way ordered those guys to do that. What was the motive. I felt it was like just out of the blue :S

Is it that i missed something or they will show / reveal in future episodes (in that case please do not mention anything here :ashamed:

Guys...someone please clarify :S

American state of union address date has been changed which earlier was reported to be clashing with the premiere of new season of lost....phew.looks like even obama is a fan ;)

i am totally out of touch with english TV series, until now i have only seen complete seasons of friends, entourage and how i met your mother.

please suggest a series which has ended because i hate waiting for the new season to start.

wingmysoul said:
i am totally out of touch with english TV series, until now i have only seen complete seasons of friends, entourage and how i met your mother.

please suggest a series which has ended because i hate waiting for the new season to start.

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Just finished watching ep 2 of Chuck season 3, great stuff and an awesome start to the third season.

stormblast said:
1 of the best of all time. carlton owns all.

still waiting for season 5 & 6 dvds to release.

Are the DVD's available in India? I have all the seasons, but their downloaded.

Back