English TV series discussion

it will only be available at around early morning 5:00AM IST on 3rd Feb. Remember it airs at around 8:00PM 2nd Feb on US. For the first time i hate to be ahead of US in term of timings :p.

Switch said:
it will only be available at around early morning 5:00AM IST on 3rd Feb. Remember it airs at around 8:00PM 2nd Feb on US. For the first time i hate to be ahead of US in term of timings :p.

Aah ..thanks bro, I thought I read it to be aired on Feb 1st on one of the EPG guides, this is my first episode, Ill be watching in synch with when its aired!....cant wait!!

Edit- LOVE ur Avatar Switch (or is it Jacob?!)

hahahaha.. am not complaining :p.. just that am doing its 720p and coz of all those scenes its hard for me to watch it on the computer.. and i dont wana watch it on lappie..

Spartacus: Blood and Sands = Renamed to Spartacus: Good God Mother Nature with New ways of Greek Pleasure. :hap2:

And not just Sura.. all Chics are hot in it :eek:hyeah:.. accept for the ones standing in the background in Episode 2 "the one who then blows the guy"
Bluffmaster said:
^And you are complaining, why? :p

As long as naked chicks are as hot as "Sura", I am happy :eek:hyeah: Rather than nudity, its the constant swearing that I find kind of weird.

Watching the new season of Chuck, and its really nice. I thought it would be over-the top with the new powers he acquired, but thats not the case...

Anyone here watched ELI STONE? Though its stopped...I liked it just very very much:)

what connection do u have.... to indulge in 720p's for such a series:eek:hyeah:
b00gieMan said:
hahahaha.. am not complaining :p.. just that am doing its 720p and coz of all those scenes its hard for me to watch it on the computer.. and i dont wana watch it on lappie..

I watched around 10 episodes of 30 Rock , it was so-so , there were a few good comic moments but i dont really understand how it won so many emmy's .

Episode 14 of 'The Office' (Sabre) was not up to the mark. The episode prior to that 'Manager and Salesman' was awesome. It pretty much did a recap of all the previous season's episode and brought back some great memories.

Same goes for Episode 14 of 'The Big Bang Theory' (The Einstein Approximation), it didn't really click. I don't like the fact of Howard getting a girlfriend. He was better off solo, hitting on girls and munching on his silly pick up lines. :p

Chuck is getting funnier by the day. Love Kristin Kreuk being on the show. She looks exotic and cute.

Anyone out here watching Community? It's a fantastic comedy show. I'd really recommend watching this one.

+1.. thre is no "so called AWESOMENESS" in the show... kinda dragged my ass a couple of times hard to make my mind to watch the show.. but naaaa.. will try some other time :bleh:
manu1991 said:
I watched around 10 episodes of 30 Rock , it was so-so , there were a few good comic moments but i dont really understand how it won so many emmy's .

Yea i cant get myself to watch 30 rock, sat through the first 4-5 episodes, apparently its one of the most well written shows, and my friends really recommend me watching it...not happening at the moment!

Just started Dexter, omg love the show and the concept, its really refreshing.

LOST is seriously getting like its title, still interesting though.

Chuck - yes getting slightly better, earlier it was kinda deja vu every show.

Next show on my radar is 24..

Back