English TV series discussion

^^^^^^^ (Sigh)... NEVERMIND..

Another show worth watching is The Gadge Show. Its a 2004 series going on till 2day.. Season 13 till now.. but i'd recommend to start with Season 13 itself (if u are not following it from Season1), the reason is if u watch such old episodes, u'l be seeing all old gadgets and technologies.. Episode 13 starts with 2010 devices and technology.. crazy devices and crazy technology thoughts. Fun to watch for gadget freaks.

stalker said:
I'm not sure about the crazy high standards especially when someone thinks Lucy Lawless looks good :|

touche :lol:

just watched the series premiere of parenthood. seemed pretty average to me. it was good to see peter krause on screen again but it's a shame he's in a not-so-good show :(

Yep Yep +100 to Saumil.. her entire structure has changed. I couldnt realise when i saw Lucy in Spartacus for crying out loud..! Her skin tone her looks her figure her shape.. completely transformed.

@ Spindoctor.. She did look like a Man with wig in Xena coz Thats what Xena's character supposed to portray! She was a Jungle Warrior and strong lady with killer skills.. your that stupid Bumpy Sura cant do that (you just imagine her in that character and doesnt just fit for such a big role) :S

..Nevermind.. its way beyond what you just see in Sura and Lucy to compare them. Some ppl wont just get the point. U like Sura.. and couple of us think Lucy is way better and hotter than bumby sura.. Lets just leave it at that :). End of discussion on these 2 chicks.. Chicks are the cause of walls among friends in real life and now also in Virtual life of Forums :rofl:

:rofl: I dont give a SHIT to Spartacus or his girl.. But Lucy rocks! You can call her a Greek Goddess (literally interms of this Greek Series). Regarding.. Spartacus.. they guy playing his character is anyways not happening.. But anyhoooo its just a Serie not a movie after all.. (now am sure ppl are gonna get mad and start puking all over after reading my statement for Spartacus) lol

The second season of Southland just premiered yesterday, and man is it still going strong!

If any of you are fans of Procedural Police dramas, its a must watch.

fans of 'the office' might like this...

2bueq.jpg

:rofl:

Southland was pretty classic, still it was canned... This new series.. - Is it rerun of 1st series (Heard that they were gonna air S1 again and then follow up with S2)

dipen01 said:
Southland was pretty classic, still it was canned... This new series.. - Is it rerun of 1st series (Heard that they were gonna air S1 again and then follow up with S2)

Season 2 is on, it was picked up by another network IIRC.

S2EP01 is out in the wild :)

Just watched 7,8,9th ep of Spartacus... I thought it would get boring after 6th ep. But it was interesting nevertheless.

I think the new character (slave) introduced might be Spartacus's love interest after a while.

dipen01 said:
Just watched 7,8,9th ep of Spartacus... I thought it would get boring after 6th ep. But it was interesting nevertheless.

I think the new character (slave) introduced might be Spartacus's love interest after a while.

I guess only Ep7 is out with Ep8 schedules to be aired on 12th March. Although Ep7 was quite interesting. I believe this one would be a good series in times ahead.

Im loving Spartacus: Blood and Tits..i mean sand....

Lucy lawless haters are crazy..she is awesome, so is the girl in the bathtub who gets assualted

I would like to say the Community is totally awesome

i think spartacus deserves a seperate thread by itself now.. this thread is flooded with posts of spartacus.. that one might actually miss a genuine post :p

Back