English TV series discussion

phoenix844884 said:
For a change a nice laughter filled episode of HIMYM.

HIMYM was too boring. I just forwarded the whole thing and finished the episode in 10 mins. TBBT was a whole different story :D Physicist Melts Down :rofl:

^^ that was great. However the best was the cliffhanger in "Castle". imho one of the best TV shows around. Anyone still not watching this gem should start ASAP.

I must watch TBBT. So many people have been saying good words about it. I keep watching HIMYM just for the sake of continuity. I wish it would end on a nice note and stop stretching the series unnecessarily.

SunnyBoi said:
HIMYM was too boring. I just forwarded the whole thing and finished the episode in 10 mins. TBBT was a whole different story :D Physicist Melts Down :rofl:

TBBT probably peaked with last week's episode's lotr jokes.

jw HIMYM coz someone said its funny. The truth; it couldn't get any less funny or interesting. By far the worst show around.

Castle.. imho a little better than Fringe.. in the sense that fringe sort of loses it midway through and starts to meander. Castle is a fun ride through and through

Completed watching the 1980s V miniseries + original series. The miniseries is excellent, but the original series is a bit hokey.

Now rewatching old favorite Jeeves and Wooster and Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

Breaking Bad is back. :D Somewhat slow start to the season but it looks promising.

Chuck is doing great as usual, the story is moving forward which is a good sign. Although Superman irritates me. :/

Bluffmaster said:
Breaking Bad is back. :D Somewhat slow start to the season but it looks promising.

Chuck is doing great as usual, the story is moving forward which is a good sign. Although Superman irritates me. :/

Shaw actually DID help Chuck to get where he is now, whatever fans may say about him, he is a thorough professional.

Heroes Season 4 Finale.. WOW What an Episode! Best Episode till now.. i found my lost taste for Heroes! Cant w8 4 Season 5. But no news on its!

b00gieMan said:
Heroes Season 4 Finale.. WOW What an Episode! Best Episode till now.. i found my lost taste for Heroes! Cant w8 4 Season 5. But no news on its!

I suppose you haven't seen any episode of Season 1. Season 4 was hopeless in front of it. No explanations given for people popping in and out (Tracy), Claire behaving like a 5 year old as always... it was a lousy Finale episode if you ask me...

chiron said:
This looks pretty interesting;
"Boardwalk Empire" (2009)

Directed by Scorcese, produced by the guy who did Sopranos and starring Steve Buscemi.

omg;
1zdrvc3.jpg

Back