English TV series discussion

Another good Recommendation - "The Bridge" - Pilot was released day before yesterday..

This series depicts the struggle street cops face as they battle criminals – and their own bosses – in order to protect society and, ultimately, themselves. It peels away the veneer of a big-city police force to reveal the political machinations underneath.

Show has potential. I hope the intensity is same in further episodes.

dipen01 said:
Just watched 7,8,9th ep of Spartacus... I thought it would get boring after 6th ep. But it was interesting nevertheless.

I think the new character (slave) introduced might be Spartacus's love interest after a while.

Yup.

Episode 8 & 9 were fantastic !

Intially I thought the show would take a hit, because it was just Action !!!

After seeing 9 episodes, it has a great potential to become super series!

That would be great Switch ! Btw I am sure the next 2 weeks will see a drop in TV ratings (for Spartacus i.e ) with the episodes being leaked..

Now, why doesn't the episodes of LOST get leaked !! :mad:

gizmoholic said:
That would be great Switch ! Btw I am sure the next 2 weeks will see a drop in TV ratings (for Spartacus i.e ) with the episodes being leaked..
Now, why doesn't the episodes of LOST get leaked !! :mad:

Nope mate it does not work like that.

Lost & House are the most watched shows. Thereby it will never get leaked. People await the series even if there is a break.

If I am not wrong 24 season 5 first 4 episodes were leaked 2 weeks before however still the ratings had no effect.

People at the end of the day will like to watch a HDTV version for shows like Spartacus !

uefa_007 said:
Nope mate it does not work like that.

Lost & House are the most watched shows. Thereby it will never get leaked. People await the series even if there is a break.

The fact that they are the most watched shows "should increase" the chances of them getting leaked..Often the hype behind the product concerned causes the leak. You can take the case of Doom 3 or the Harry Potter books as examples which got leaked via p2p..

spartacus is just getting better and better.. me likes..

Though the thing I understood after watchin ep.9 is that never wear ne masks while having s*x :p

chiron said:
Btw, is Life Unexpected any good?

not really. it's better than other cw shows but that's hardly an achievement. if you can stomach the teen drama genre then give it a shot.

just watched the 7th episode of spartacus. how is the quality on the 8th and 9th that have come out? worth getting or should i just wait for them to air?

Watched Spartacus EP 1, 2 and 3. Nice series. Was it made in 3d? Many scenes look like they were shot in 3d.

Recently, for the past couple of weeks, I've been watching Bones and 'Two and a Half Men' on Star World. Some episodes of Bones are really interesting while Two and a Half Men is hilarious.

Spartacus is where its at! Ive seen all 9 episodes. Also anyone know the name of the slave girl in the pool in ep6 that gets it from behind ?

And Lost is the greatest series of all time.

I watch Life Unexpected.. I enjoy it...

Watch 1-2 eps before u decide, if u wanna continue...

Checkout the Pilot of new comedy.. "Sons of Tucson".. seems interesting...

^ No Ways. You dont watch real good laughters i guess..

Heroe's got interesting.. well Heroes known for getting interesting in the end of their season.. whole season was slow.. its interesting in the end. Now the best part is "No words on Heroes Season5". Its not even scheduled or in the queue in any of the prime time channels there. :S

Back