English TV series discussion

The first episode of Season 4 of The IT Crowd turned to be nice , although its a webrip and quality (especially audio) was bad

Finished the 2 seasons of Castle and i enjoyed this show, absolutely fantastic. Cannot wait for season 3!

In the mean time, i need something else to take my mind of Detective Beckett, pune homies you ll got 24/ House MD/ Chuck anything that ll distract me? :p

Bluffmaster said:
^That is like saying that you are a hardcore movie fan but you didn't like "The Godfather".

I watched 3-4 eps of House S1 few months back.. Never got hooked to continue watching remaining eps.. May Ill try it if I don't have anything else..

dipen01 said:
I watched 3-4 eps of House S1 few months back.. Never got hooked to continue watching remaining eps.. May Ill try it if I don't have anything else..
I guess it's not everybody's cup of tea, but House is one of the most gripping series I've seen in a long time. I think you need to be patient for atleast 4-5 episodes and then ye shall be rewarded! :D

Sei said:
I guess it's not everybody's cup of tea, but House is one of the most gripping series I've seen in a long time. I think you need to be patient for atleast 4-5 episodes and then ye shall be rewarded! :D
If you have House can I drop by... ????

iyengar said:
^^24 all the way...next comes Chuck, but i dont know i never liked house MD couldn't even touch season 1 episode 1 (Pilot)

eBRo
Give it a few episodes and you will start downloading all the rest of the seasons.First season attracted me enough to check out the second season.Second season is the one where I started turning into an ardent fan of Greg House!!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Yup.The boys from Queens are back.So are the british auto nuts in England :))

Back