Broad Walk Empire

Fringe

Boston Legal

Jericho

Arrested Development

Californication

Burn Notice

Persons Unknown

May be some more i missed ... Please Suggest me something GOOD :)
how about The sopranos and rome

Utterrelllly disappointed with season 5 dexter iam sad :( btw started watching modern family its quite a good show

rite now started watching hustle and Sherlock holmes Curb your enthusiasm and the office

2 New Series this week...

The Cape - Watched 2 eps - I think its going to be difficult to like the show after another 2-3 eps. I don't see it getting "thrilling" for 20+ age group. I am hoping for the best..

Lights Out - New Fx Drama - Expected it to be like Cinderella Man, So had high hopes and I think the show really has potential. Good plot, Good acting..For me - I can't wait for the next episode..

^^ The Cape has too many plotholes even if you watch it as a fun show.

Switch said:
Just saw the pilot of Shameless... Pretty decent...
The first season of the British version was really good... especially the episode where the baby gets abducted.

^

The original NZ version was even better...:)

EDIT :- My mistake, It was the TV Show - Honest which was ripped by UK from NZ and subsequently by US...

^

Californication is good - Duchovny is brillaint with obscure/sarcastic..all kinds of humour.. I watched S1 couple of yrs back.. Saved S2 & S3 for rainy days...So dunno how it is at this point.. But reviews are good...

Some Showtime Picks -

- The Tudors

- Sleeper Cell

- Huff

Fx Picks -

- Sons of Anarchy

- Justified

- Damages

Don't just take my word for it. Checkout their Pilots and see if they click with what you like..!!

Watched Pilot of,

Harry's Law :- Legal Drama, Nice characters & Good acting... Plot is weak (legal-wise) but its sufficiently compensated by the drama.. I am a huge fan of US legal dramas and so already had high expectations.. Show offers a novelty which I liked..Will continue watching it.!!

^^ Will Check Out....Try To Like It...Coz I Dont Like Legal dramas That much

Thnx For recommending Blue Bloods Though....Superb show....gets Better With every episode...

dipen01 said:
Watched Pilot of,

Harry's Law :- Legal Drama, Nice characters & Good acting... Plot is weak (legal-wise) but its sufficiently compensated by the drama.. I am a huge fan of US legal dramas and so already had high expectations.. Show offers a novelty which I liked..Will continue watching it.!!

Pun intended...When I looked at the name, I thought it was about "Harry's code" which Dexter refers :)

Watched and liked/loved complete season till date :-

Lost

Prison Break

Heroes

CSI (Season 1-9) don't want anymore

Lost Room

Castle

Party Down

Big Bang Theory

Burn Notice

Calfornication

Didn't like :-

Three Stooges

Currently watching and Enjoying:-

The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes (right now Season 5)

The Addams Family (Season 1)

In my List:-

The Shield

--------

--------

Please suggest.

dissel said:
Currently watching and Enjoying:-

The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes (right now Season 5)

The Addams Family (Season 1)
These are like way old tv series right... i dont understand quite 1960's time may be

eBRo

iyengar said:
These are like way old tv series right... i dont understand quite 1960's time may be

eBRo
Yes......they are oldies
Three Stooges - 1934

The Addams Family - 1964
The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes - 1984

the first two are comedy and last one is self-explanatory.

I have only watched Dexter and Breaking Bad TV series, finished them both. Thinking of watching other shows, any recommendations?

@dissel, i would recommend "fawlty towers" to you.

what is your take on "Burn Notice"??
has somebody watched "little mosque on the prairie" ?

govigov said:
@dissel, i would recommend "fawlty towers" to you.

what is your take on "Burn Notice"??

has somebody watched "little mosque on the prairie" ?

Burn Notice is Awesome start in the season 1, In later season it get really slow like Michel never gonna get his job back in his under cover spy community.

Like they said

"You do what ever work comes in your way...........................As long as you burn you are not going anywhere",

and its running like Saas-bahu serial.....

.....and the later director realize that Michel, Sam X & Fiona magic come to an end.

So in Season 4 it is changing some level with involved of Jessi another Burned undercover, couple of Episodes fine but again slow and not much show about. Then they shoot Michel and expectation goes up......At the end of the season Mike reached NY probably coz it is cold and snow falling all around the skyscraper.
If they start the next season in NY, it is complete refreshing.

Hope now he don't need much yogurt like Miami.....It is very irritating to see him all the time having yogurt.

You can't miss the Season 2 & 3, if you do you can't relate with Season 4 story line.

That's all my view in Layman word....Sorry for the long post.

Another Pilot of..

Fairly Legal :- Unconventional (Supposedly) Legal Drama.. More so mediation.. Supercute lead.. Good storyline... Balanced mix of drama, humor & legalities..

Do check it out..!!

And.. Retired at 35 :- Sitcom.. sad cast... decent plot but bad execution.... Not worth it..!!

Another couple of good shows and this can be a decent winter TV..;)..

P.S :- Spartacus premiers in couple of hours... ;-)

Back