English TV series discussion

Am waiting for the Fifth Season, Waiting really kills me :p So many unexpected twists for an sci-fi show. Really loved the show. They have announced that Fifth season will be the last season and end of Fringe....

The series really picks up after second season and how, my favorite on air show atm...

I guess I need to re-start Fringe. It's a sad thing I can't even remember where to start off from. I'll have to pick up season 3 and 4.

Completed The Mentalist. I hope the next season would be the last one as they are really driving the the whole Red John thing up the wall.

Started Archer and loved the first 2 eps. Very witty show. :p

Breaking Bad's first episode of season 5 was amazing. Walter's look in the prologue was awesome.

Completed Breaking Bad Season 1.
Well, no doubt its a good show, but not finding its awesome/must watch. Will begin S2 tonight.

Hows "Suite"? Anybody watches that. My friend recommended that to me. Gotta check out.

Completed Breaking Bad Season 1.
Well, no doubt its a good show, but not finding its awesome/must watch. Will begin S2 tonight.

Hows "Suite"? Anybody watches that. My friend recommended that to me. Gotta check out.
Suits is a decent show. Another of those legal dramas with a prodigy kid. Still parts of it are good.

@Others - Guys, I watched S01 of Fringe sometime back and dint like it much. Left the show in between, does it improve after S1?

Finished the first season of Archer and OMG this show is freakin' hilarious. Also completed the first episode of season 2, whilst travelling to work and laughed throughout the journey. Love this show. Wish FX added more episodes in their season though.

Finished the first season of Archer and OMG this show is freakin' hilarious. Also completed the first episode of season 2, whilst travelling to work and laughed throughout the journey. Love this show. Wish FX added more episodes in their season though.

Yeah it is ...
me too just finished s1 and 2
starting with s3 currently
and by currently i mean right now :p

Back