English TV series discussion

holy moly!
i just finished watching the finale of breaking bad season 4 and i have got such an adrenaline rush!!pure alpha!!,MAN!BOOM!,after watching all these seasons somehow i am beginning to feel that all the awards BB has got are actually ​less than the amount it deserves.

Any reviews on Game of Thrones? I am watching re runs of frasier and seinfeld now. Any thing along the lines of Breaking Bad. How is - "The Walking Dead" ? which is better among the two. or is there something else worth watching?

Started The Walking Dead last weekend, completed the first season comprising of 6 episodes and paused it at half-way through the second season. The first season was pretty good. Second season was being dragged after Sophia gets lost in the forest but fortunately episode 7 got that to a halt!

Reminded me of the movie: 24 days later on a lot of occasions. :p

should i watch walking dead s3?and i keep reading on various site's that amc is not in a good financial situation,i wonder why,having successful shows like walking dead and breaking bad in it's pouch...

^ Season 3 has so far been far better than the stupidity of season 2. Watch it, you won't regret it. I'm eagerly awaiting the return of season 3 in February. The Walking Dead is one of the few exceptions in which I prefer the TV show over the comic book series.

Just read over wiki that the 3rd season is split into two halves a la Breaking Bad. Glad to hear that S3 is better. S2 was being dragged until episode 7. Not sure how it fares later but the show overall is interesting. I've always had a liking towards the zombie apocalypse genre. :p

Yeah, that is why I said I'm awaiting the next part of season 3. The mid-season finale ended on a cliffhanger and I absolutely loved the build towards it. Season 3 is so much better than season 2 that it isn't even funny. It feels like a friggin' hack and slash game at times.

Speaking about build-up, I forgot to mention! I had a bad headache in the evening when I was on S2E2 (possibly due to the overload of episodes yesterday!) and then on one of the episodes, they show this bloated walker stuck in the well and how they plan to use a bait to take it out. When they finally did and the walker split into two, I got a severe nausea buildup and puked! That sequence was that disgusting! :(

Had a tablet and rested until night. And continued until E7. Will continue with the rest today. :p

Haha! I remember that scene quite vividly. If that's the case, it would be better if you do not watch season 3 with similar headaches coz you might just puke your guts out :p

Any info on Sherlock S3?
I was expecting it by January'13. But seems it's not coming before March. And couldn't get the exact dates.

What the hell? Sherlock in 2014? That is bollocks! :(

Also, since most of the shows that I like are either winding up with their existing season or are on a break, it's time to visit the old shows. Picking up Rome's season 1 on Blu-Ray.

Back