English TV series discussion

Good finale for TWD and a good start for GoT S3. Loved both the episodes.

This episode was highly predictable! The moment these guys were behind the door, I knew Andrea must've killed Milton and that she'd have been bitten by him. And it happened! The moment Governor stormed the prison with his survivors, I thought they'd get scared by the walkers inside. It happened and they left! :p

Found this video which is on PoI's season one DVD and Blu-ray
Person of Interest: Living in the Age of Surveillance

Notice how even the interviews sometimes switch to 'surveillance footage.'

Guys enjoy this, by reading & scrolling slowly:

gameofthronescomic331co.jpg

Thats why, GOT has topped max no. of download in 2012 as well as Premier of 3rd season.
http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/1/41...ason-three-premiere-pirated-one-million-times

Can anyone fill me as to what this is about. Sorry noob here and don't know what this is.

Its a show which is made up of impromptu skits. Basically everything is Improvised
There are 4 contestants, 3 of which are permanent and the 4th one keeps changing from a select few talented artists.

Apart from skits there is a bit of a singing section as well in the show, which again is made on the spot and its overall a great show. Something you can watch during ur breakfast or really.. at any time of the day.

^ To add, if you get your hands on the british version too, you have 18 seasons of the show (about 12-13 actual years of filming) and you cna see the performers (the regulars) and their relationship with the host and each other evolving and such.

Guys how's Banshee??
I saw one episode and it seemed ok.. Does it get better in more episodes?

Banshee is amazing. The 1st episode is not the best for it's introduction, as the plot seems to run rather fast. But it gets way better in the latter episodes, especially in episode 3 where it takes the RAW action approach. It does go over the top with the action at times, but there is some serious character development down the line. You'll find Hood's flashbacks to be particularly interesting. If you like action packed shows, this one certainly delivers.

Waiting for Hemlock Grove to release on April 19 by Netflix. It's a horror TV series adapted from a book of the same name, and being made by the same guy who made Hostel series of movies, so expecting a lot of gore and violence along with a good storyline.

Ryan stiles, Colin Mochrie and Ofc the hyper Mr Brady.. These ought to have stashed more ep even while the show wasnt airing. The show was awesome and if anybody hasnt seen the ep where Richard Simmons was a guest.. Well that is the one to make people get laughter pains.
I sure hope Drew Carey comes on board soon as well. I think he is busy with another show atm.

Funny thing is, as i was uploading the Colin's tweet on hosting site.. the verification code came up as Flat and Skinny (with colin in the pic and a certain Brad Sherwood once referring to him as baldy flatskin.. i was like Okay.. the site maybe knows what's going on in here.. )
The upload failed due to server load and i tried a second time.. and this time the verification word came out to be Roflcopter !

It was confirmed then, that even non living things are crazy about these guys :D

Some more love for WLIIA fans - Laura Hall's AMA. Even when I saw the show for the first time (late 90s), she always stood out for me (apart from the comedy champs) even though she didn't have any lines. I'm really glad she's coming back!

It is awesome till Season 4. But you will watch Season 5 without any complaints because you will fall in love with the series! :)

Sorry but i did not get you ?
You mean season 5 is not that great but since i would love the first 4 seasons, i would probably not complain about season5 ?

Back