English TV series discussion

^ I had meant to warn you, but held back to let a nice run continue. :p
After S8, there is nothing in it. Cherish the memories.

Now that you have finished it.. You believe the whole Charlie sheen exit was plotted? He wasnt getting/looking any younger to pull off the role of a philandering casanova.. But then, can never be sure what script may turn out and they could have made it even funnier with a more senior looking Sheen.

Outlander seems nice in the hallmark movie type but the nudity in the show is a turnoff coz the actress is kinda ugly and it jarringly deviates from the pg-13 approach of similar stuff.

I have almost given up on Under the dome. I wanted to like this series. But it is just becoming sillier. I finished first episode of season 2. Does it get better?

Watched Peep Show all the way upto Season 8 (now at Episode 2) , But don't understand why announced Season 9 never happened. IMDB shows date 2013 but no episode made.

Great British comedy...

Watched Peep Show all the way upto Season 8 (now at Episode 2) , But don't understand why announced Season 9 never happened. IMDB shows date 2013 but no episode made.

Great British comedy...

Yep one of the best alright, Super Hans lol
Final season's gonna be filmed and aired next year.

Done with Da Vinci's Demons second season and it was way better than the first one. Episode 6 was the best in the entire series. It looks like a much deeper plot is being unravelled and with the cliffhanger ending, I bet the 3rd season is going to be quite anticipated.

Also done with season 9 of Two and a Half Men. Ignoring Walden completely, this show somehow still manages to make me laugh. It's mostly because of Jon Cryer and the wacky combination of Jake and Eldridge. I remember an episode from season 8 (episode 14 I think), when they try to create their own stunts like Jackass and name themselves "Dumbass". That was f*ckin' hilarious. Then this conversation from season 9 cracked me up:

Jake: Thinks he's so great just 'cause he's going to Harvard.
Eldridge: Where is Harvard anyway?
Jake: Dude, didn't you learn anything in high school? It's the capital of Connecticut.
Eldridge: Are you sure?
Jake: Yeah. Harvard, Connecticut. What'd you think was the capital of Connecticut?
Eldridge: "C"

BUWAHAHA!

Last edited:
. It's mostly because of Jon Cryer and the wacky combination of Jake and Eldridge. I remember an episode from season 8 (episode 14 I think), when they try to create their own stunts like Jackass and name themselves "Dumbass".
Dude that episode had me laughing so hard, them lighting their farts to make a rocket or something ha ha. Also, we have to give due credit to Lindsey. Alan and lindsey have somehow floated the boat till season 11.

Dude that episode had me laughing so hard, them lighting their farts to make a rocket or something ha ha. Also, we have to give due credit to Lindsey. Alan and lindsey have somehow floated the boat till season 11.

Fumes of fury my friend, fumes of fury!

Also, I completely agree with you about Lyndsey. Not only is she gorgeous but downright funny as well. Her duo with Alan is absolutely perfect.

Rectify Season 2 finished yesterday. Wow what a series it has been. I love the acting, writing, and intensity of this series, very few match to it. it's emotional intensity throughout the series is unbelievable, i can watch any of it's one hour ep without battling an eyelid though some may find it slow paced similar to breaking bad. it's no coincidence as the breaking bad producers are behind rectify too. glad to see it's been renewed for season 3, but sadly have to wait a year for it.

Back