English TV series discussion

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
In the middle of season 5 of The Good wife. Do not have further episodes with me and internet here has knocked off so cannot procure too. Hence have loaded my nexus with "Once Upon a Time".

mrmash

Disciple
Hey..did you like the ending mate ?
Yes I did. It was always a possibility. But the way it was reached (rushed with) in the final 2 episodes was something I had trouble with.

The sudden volte faces for Barney were totally uncalled for especially after they built his character arc the entire season. It felt as if they tried to cram 2 seasons worth of material in those 2 episodes

Heart_h@cker

Recruit
Dec 11, 2013
Chennai
Yes I did. It was always a possibility. But the way it was reached (rushed with) in the final 2 episodes was something I had trouble with.

The sudden volte faces for Barney were totally uncalled for especially after they built his character arc the entire season. It felt as if they tried to cram 2 seasons worth of material in those 2 episodes

Spot on.They could have spent the last season on fixing up those things rather than completely concentrating on the wedding.

Reactions: mrmash

srkmish

Disciple
May 24, 2013
nearing the end of hannibal s2. im liking this season much better. i like how they dont linger around important plot points too long and the plot flows freely. this series has to be watched like a horror movie , late at night to feel the tension and the apprehension.

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
Almost done with The Mentalist's season 6.

Warning major spoiler ahead:

I was really disappointed with McAllister being revealed as Red John. Moreover, they didn't even provide a proper closure on why he did what he did. It was felt so rushed that it seemed liked the writers just wanted to get it over with. Honestly, I thought the Red John (Timothy Carter) revealed in season 4's finale had more class than McAllister. McAlliert's death was such a wimpy one. I'd have expected Red John to have no fear whatsoever going by the hype that was created of him being such a massive serial killer.

Anyhoo, I thought the show would lose it's direction from there, but the biggest surprise is the episodes have now got even better since Jane joined the FBI. I like the new team. What I don't understand is why did they have that mini-story arc with Richard Haibach killing off Ardiles and LaRoche and kidnaping Grace. It was really unnecessary.

Also started Penny Dreadful. Done with the first episode and seems mediocre so far.